Soo Jeong Lee
Affiliation: University of California
- Musculoskeletal pain among critical-care nurses by availability and use of patient lifting equipment: an analysis of cross-sectional survey dataSoo Jeong Lee
Department of Community Health Systems, School of Nursing, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA Electronic address
Int J Nurs Stud 50:1648-57. 2013..Lifting equipment is a main component of safe patient handling programs that aim to prevent musculoskeletal injury. However, the actual levels of lift availability and usage are far from optimal...
- Influenza vaccination among health care personnel in California: 2010-2011 influenza seasonSoo Jeong Lee
School of Nursing, University of California San Francisco, CA, USA
Am J Infect Control 41:e65-71. 2013..This study described influenza vaccination coverage among employees in various health care settings in California and examined factors associated with HCP influenza vaccination...
- Risk perception of musculoskeletal injury among critical care nursesSoo Jeong Lee
School of Nursing, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Nurs Res 62:36-44. 2013..Nursing is known as an occupation with high risk of musculoskeletal injury. Nurses' perceptions about the risk of injury may have a role in preventing such injury...
- Factors associated with safe patient handling behaviors among critical care nursesSoo Jeong Lee
Department of Community Health Systems, School of Nursing, University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, California, USA
Am J Ind Med 53:886-97. 2010..The aims of the study were to describe nurses' work behaviors related to safe patient handling and identify factors influencing their safe work behaviors, including the use of lifting equipment...
- Job stress and work-related musculoskeletal symptoms among intensive care unit nurses: a comparison between job demand-control and effort-reward imbalance modelsSoo Jeong Lee
Department of Community Health Systems, School of Nursing, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California
Am J Ind Med 57:214-21. 2014..The aims of this study were to compare job demand-control (JDC) and effort-reward imbalance (ERI) models in examining the association of job stress with work-related musculoskeletal symptoms and to evaluate the utility of a combined model...