Pearl G Lee
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Is the physical functioning of older adults with diabetes associated with the processes and outcomes of care? Evidence from Translating Research Into Action for Diabetes (TRIAD)P G Lee
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Diabet Med 29:e321-5. 2012..To examine the relationship between physical function limitations and diabetes self-management, processes of care and intermediate outcomes in adults ≥ 65 years of age with Type 2 diabetes...
- The co-occurrence of chronic diseases and geriatric syndromes: the health and retirement studyPearl G Lee
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 2007, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 57:511-6. 2009..To analyze the co-occurrence, in adults aged 65 and older, of five conditions that are highly prevalent, lead to substantial morbidity, and have evidence-based guidelines for management and well-developed measures of medical care quality...
- Clinical complexity and mortality in middle-aged and older adults with diabetesChristine T Cigolle
Department of Family Medicine, University of Michigan, 300 N Ingalls, Room 919, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 2007, USA
J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci 67:1313-20. 2012....
- Blood pressure trajectories prior to death in patients with diabetesMary A M Rogers
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Diabetes Care 34:1534-9. 2011..The goals of this study were to examine trajectories of blood pressure (BP) in adults with diabetes and investigate the association of trajectory patterns with mortality...
- Geriatric conditions develop in middle-aged adults with diabetesChristine T Cigolle
Department of Family Medicine, University of Michigan, 300 N Ingalls, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 2007, USA
J Gen Intern Med 26:272-9. 2011..These conditions are important contributors to the complex health status of older adults. Diabetes mellitus is known to co-occur with geriatric conditions in older adults and has been implicated in the pathogenesis of some conditions...