Affiliation: University of California
- Association of trial registration with the results and conclusions of published trials of new oncology drugsNicolas Rasmussen
History and Philosophy of Science, University of New South Wales, Sydney 2052, Australia
Trials 10:116. 2009..This study compares the prevalence of favorable results and conclusions among published reports of registered and unregistered randomized controlled trials of new oncology drugs...
- Predictors of publication: characteristics of submitted manuscripts associated with acceptance at major biomedical journalsKirby P Lee
University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
Med J Aust 184:621-6. 2006..To identify characteristics of submitted manuscripts that are associated with acceptance for publication by major biomedical journals...
- Has the hunt for conflicts of interest gone too far? NoKirby Lee
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, University of California, San Francisco, 3333 California Street, Box 0613, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
BMJ 336:477. 2008
- Factors associated with findings of published trials of drug-drug comparisons: why some statins appear more efficacious than othersLisa Bero
Clinical Pharmacy and Health Policy, University of California, San Francisco, California, United States of America
PLoS Med 4:e184. 2007....
- Publication of clinical trials supporting successful new drug applications: a literature analysisKirby Lee
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California, USA
PLoS Med 5:e191. 2008....
- Association of journal quality indicators with methodological quality of clinical research articlesKirby P Lee
Institute for Health Policy Studies, School of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
JAMA 287:2805-8. 2002..CONCLUSIONS: High citation rates, impact factors, and circulation rates, and low manuscript acceptance rates and indexing on Brandon/Hill Library List appear to be predictive of higher methodological quality scores for journal articles...