Jee Eun Lee
Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- A study of diffusion tensor imaging by tissue-specific, smoothing-compensated voxel-based analysisJee Eun Lee
Waisman Laboratory for Brain Imaging and Behavior, Waisman Center, Madison, WI 53705, USA
Neuroimage 44:870-83. 2009..The T-SPOON method may be also applicable to other quantitative imaging maps such as T1 or T2 relaxometry, magnetization transfer, or PET tracer maps...
- Diffusion tensor imaging of white matter in the superior temporal gyrus and temporal stem in autismJee Eun Lee
Waisman Laboratory for Brain Imaging and Behavior, Waisman Center, Madison, WI, United States
Neurosci Lett 424:127-32. 2007..These results suggest that white matter microstructure in autism is abnormal in these temporal lobe regions, which is consistent with theories of aberrant brain connectivity in autism...
- An experimental evaluation of diffusion tensor image segmentation using graph-cutsDeok Han
Waisman Laboratory for Brain Imaging and Behavior, University of Wisconsin Madison, WI, USA
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2009:5653-6. 2009..Overall, the graph cuts method performed well, giving an average segmentation accuracy of about 0.90, 0.77 and 0.88 for WM, GM and CSF respectively in terms of volume overlap(VO)...
- Efficient parametric encoding scheme for white matter fiber bundlesMoo K Chung
Waisman Laboratory for Brain Imaging and Behavior at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, USA
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2009:6644-7. 2009..As an illustration, we apply the proposed method in characterizing abnormal tracts that pass through the splenium of the corpus callosum in autistic subjects...
- Diffusion tensor imaging of the brainAndrew L Alexander
Department of Medical Physics, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, Wisconsin 53706, USA
Neurotherapeutics 4:316-29. 2007..g., radial or axial). To maximize the specificity and better characterize the tissue microstructure, future studies should use multiple diffusion tensor measures (e.g., MD and FA, or D(a) and D(r))...
- Reduced structural connectivity of a major frontolimbic pathway in generalized anxiety disorderDo P M Tromp
Waisman Laboratory for Brain Imaging and Behavior, University of Wisconsin Madison, 1500 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53705 2280, USA
Arch Gen Psychiatry 69:925-34. 2012..Research examining emotion regulation and top-down modulation has implicated reduced coupling of the amygdala with prefrontal cortex and anterior cingulate cortex, suggesting altered frontolimbic white matter connectivity in GAD...
- Diffusion tensor imaging of the corpus callosum in AutismAndrew L Alexander
Department of Medical Physics, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, USA
Neuroimage 34:61-73. 2007..These results suggest that the microstructure of the corpus callosum is affected in autism, which may be related to nonverbal cognitive performance...
- Classification in DTI using shapes of white matter tractsNagesh Adluru
Dept of Psychology, Brigham Young Univ, UT, USA
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2009:2719-22. 2009....
- Comparison of diffusion tensor imaging measurements at 3.0 T versus 1.5 T with and without parallel imagingAndrew L Alexander
Department of Medical Physics, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI 53706, USA
Neuroimaging Clin N Am 16:299-309, xi. 2006..5 T to 3.0 T, but was reduced by 50% when using parallel imaging. In summary, DTI studies at 3.0 T using parallel imaging will provide significantly improved DTI measurements relative to studies at 1.5 T...