Affiliation: University of Pittsburgh
- Telephone-delivered physical activity intervention for individuals with serious mental illness: a feasibility studyHeeyoung Lee
Heeyoung Lee, PhD, PMHNP BC, University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
J Am Psychiatr Nurses Assoc 20:389-97. 2014..Obesity is prevalent in individuals with serious mental illness (SMI)...
- Lessons learned from research with adolescents with schizophrenia and their familiesHeeyoung Lee
University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing, Health and Community Systems, Pittsburgh, PA 15261, USA
Arch Psychiatr Nurs 27:198-203. 2013..Impaired cognitive functioning in adolescents with schizophrenia should be a target for interventions and should be considered in planning interventions. ..
- Ways of coping in adolescents with schizophreniaH Lee
School of Nursing, University of Pittsburgh, 3500 Victoria Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15261, USA
J Psychiatr Ment Health Nurs 18:158-65. 2011..34, P=0.05). Adolescent coping strategies may persist into adulthood unless new skills are introduced. Developing effective coping skills for adolescents with schizophrenia is important for practice and future studies...
- Multiple informants in assessing stress and symptoms in adolescents with schizophreniaHeeyoung Lee
University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing, PA, USA
Arch Psychiatr Nurs 25:120-8. 2011..The results imply that health care providers should be aware that several factors are associated with the discrepancies between parents' and adolescents' reports...
- Medication-taking behaviours in young adults with schizophrenia: a pilot studyH Lee
University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing, Pittsburgh, PA 15261, USA
J Psychiatr Ment Health Nurs 18:418-24. 2011..Effective interventions improving medication adherence in schizophrenia are needed for practice and for future studies...
- The relationship between symptoms and stress in adolescents with schizophreniaHeeyoung Lee
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, School of Nursing, 415 Victoria Building, 3500 Victoria Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15261, USA leehee pitt edu
Issues Ment Health Nurs 30:736-44. 2009..These results implicate stress in schizophrenia symptoms in adolescents and justify examining stress management for these patients...
- Testing a theoretical model predicting uncertainty and depression in patients undergoing renal replacement therapy in KoreaHeeyoung Lee
Assistant Professor, School of Nursing, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Asian Nurs Res (Korean Soc Nurs Sci) 2:92-101. 2008..The purpose of this study was to test hypothesized relationships among experiences of uncertainty, depression, and social support in a sample of subjects undergoing renal replacement therapy in Korea...