Grace C Lee
Affiliation: University of Texas Health Science Center
- Treatment of Klebsiella pneumoniae carbapenemase (KPC) infections: a review of published case series and case reportsGrace C Lee
Pharmacotherapy Education and Research Center, School of Medicine, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, 7703 Floyd Curl Drive, San Antonio, TX 78229 3900, USA
Ann Clin Microbiol Antimicrob 11:32. 2012..6). In conclusion, combination therapy is recommended for the treatment of KPC infections; however, which combination of antimicrobial agents needs to be established in future prospective clinical trials...
- Outcomes of extended-infusion piperacillin-tazobactam: a retrospective analysis of critically ill patientsGrace C Lee
Department of Medicine, School of Medicine, Pharmacotherapy Education and Research Center, University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas Division of Pharmacotherapy, University of Texas at Austin College of Pharmacy, Austin, Texas Department of Pharmacy, Kaiser Permanente Antioch Medical Center, Antioch, California Electronic address
Clin Ther 34:2297-300. 2012..EI piperacillin-tazobactam may be an effective alternative to TI of piperacillin-tazobactam among critically ill patients treated for suspected gram-negative infections...
- The rise in Clostridium difficile infection incidence among hospitalized adults in the United States: 2001-2010Kelly R Reveles
College of Pharmacy, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX Pharmacotherapy Education and Research Center, The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX Electronic address
Am J Infect Control 42:1028-32. 2014..Clostridium difficile infection (CDI) incidence is a growing concern. This study provides national estimates of CDI over 10 years and identifies trends in mortality and hospital length of stay (LOS) among hospitalized adults with CDI...
- Outpatient antibiotic prescribing in the United States: 2000 to 2010Grace C Lee
College of Pharmacy, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, USA
BMC Med 12:96. 2014....
- Comparative whole genome sequencing of community-associated methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus sequence type 8 from primary care clinics in a Texas communityGrace C Lee
College of Pharmacy, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas School of Medicine, The University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Texas
Pharmacotherapy 35:220-8. 2015..We sought to assess the use of whole genome sequencing (WGS) to evaluate the genomic diversity and genotypic prediction of antimicrobial resistance of CA-MRSA isolates from patients in South Texas...
- Clinical epidemiology of carbapenem-resistant enterobacteriaceae in community hospitals: a case-case-control studyGrace C Lee
University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX, USA
Ann Pharmacother 47:1115-21. 2013..The occurrence of carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae (CRE) has been increasing at an alarming rate worldwide. Despite that increase, there are limited data identifying risk factors...