Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Clonal cytogenetic changes and myeloma relapse after reduced intensity conditioning allogeneic transplantationC K Lee
The Myeloma Institute for Research and Therapy, The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR, USA
Bone Marrow Transplant 37:511-5. 2006....
- Transplantation as salvage therapy for high-risk patients with myeloma in relapseC K Lee
The Myeloma Institute for Research and Therapy, The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR 72205, USA
Bone Marrow Transplant 30:873-8. 2002..001). Their survival at 2 years post-ST was 43%, 17% and 11%, respectively. Our study suggests further transplantation should only be considered in the setting of a clinical trial in patients with favorable prognostic factors...
- Dialysis-dependent renal failure in patients with myeloma can be reversed by high-dose myeloablative therapy and autotransplantC K Lee
The Myeloma Institute for Research and Therapy, The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, 72205, USA
Bone Marrow Transplant 33:823-8. 2004..05). Our data suggest that significant renal failure can be reversible and AT should be considered early in the disease course...
- Prophylactic T cell infusion after T cell-depleted bone marrow transplantation in patients with refractory lymphomaC K Lee
Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Hematology, Oncology, Blood and Marrow Transplantation, University of Iowa, College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA, USA
Bone Marrow Transplant 29:615-20. 2002..001. The study shows that patients with chronic GVHD have superior survivals, most probably related to a graft-versus-lymphoma effect, which could be modulated by prophylactic T cell infusion...
- Donor T-lymphocyte infusion for unrelated allogeneic bone marrow transplantation with CD3+ T-cell-depleted graftC K Lee
Department of Internal Medicine, College of Medicine, The University of Iowa, IA, USA
Bone Marrow Transplant 31:121-8. 2003..Although the incidence of relapse was low, the study suggests that the current scheme of DLI in unrelated TCD-BMT would not improve survival unless TRM decreases significantly...
- Acute abdominal pain in systemic lupus erythematosus: factors contributing to recurrence of lupus enteritisY G Kim
Ann Rheum Dis 65:1537-8. 2006