Regina P Lederman
Affiliation: University of Texas Medical Branch
- The parent-adolescent relationship education (PARE) program: a curriculum for prevention of STDs and pregnancy in middle school youthRegina P Lederman
School of Nursing, Department of Community Health and Preventive Medicine, Division of Sociomedical Sciences, at the University of Texas at Galveston, USA
Behav Med 29:33-41. 2003....
- Sexual risk attitudes and intentions of youth aged 12-14 years: survey comparisons of parent-teen prevention and control groupsRegina P Lederman
University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, 77555 1029, USA
Behav Med 29:155-63. 2004..01) and on students' intention to avoid sex (p < .01). The results suggest this novel educational program involving both parents and students offers a promising approach to HIV and teen pregnancy prevention...
- Parent-adolescent relationship education (PARE): program delivery to reduce risks for adolescent pregnancy and STDsRegina P Lederman
University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX 77555 1029, USA
Behav Med 33:137-43. 2008....
- Preterm birth prevention: a mandate for psychosocial assessmentRegina P Lederman
University of Texas Medical Branch, School of Nursing, Galveston, Texas, USA
Issues Ment Health Nurs 32:163-9. 2011....
- The relationship of military imposed marital separations on maternal acceptance of pregnancyKaren L Weis
Clinical Research, 96th Medical Group, Eglin AFB, FL 32542 1282, USA
Res Nurs Health 31:196-207. 2008..Findings point to improved maternal acceptance of pregnancy with paternal presence and community support in the event of military deployment...