Robert M Lawrence
Affiliation: University of Florida
- Circumstances when breastfeeding is contraindicatedRobert M Lawrence
Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Department of Pediatrics, Health Science Center, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 32610 0296, USA
Pediatr Clin North Am 60:295-318. 2013..Coordinated medical care and lactation assistance can facilitate successful breastfeeding...
- Breast milk and infectionRobert M Lawrence
Division of Pediatric Immunology and Infectious Diseases, University of Florida College of Medicine, Health Science Center, Gainesville, FL 32610 0296, USA
Clin Perinatol 31:501-28. 2004..Decisions about breast milk and infection should balance the potential risk compared with the innumerable benefits of breast milk...
- Cytomegalovirus in human breast milk: risk to the premature infantRobert M Lawrence
Department of Pediatrics, University of Florida Health Science Center, Gainesville, Florida 32610 0296, USA
Breastfeed Med 1:99-107. 2006..CMV-IVIG treatment needs further evaluation but appears promising. Recommendations are made to help address the issue of CMV transmission to premature infants in clinical practice in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)...
- Human breast milk: current concepts of immunology and infectious diseasesRobert M Lawrence
University of Florida Department of Pediatrics, Division of Pediatric Immunology and Infectious Diseases, Gainesville, FL, USA
Curr Probl Pediatr Adolesc Health Care 37:7-36. 2007
- Genetic determinants in HIV-1 Gag and Env V3 are related to viral response to combination antiretroviral therapy with a protease inhibitorSarah K Ho
Department of Pathology, Immunology, and Laboratory Medicine, University at Buffalo, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, USA
AIDS 23:1631-40. 2009..To identify novel viral determinants in HIV-1 protease, Gag, and envelope V3 that relate to outcomes to initial protease inhibitor-based antiretroviral therapy...