Lisa M LaVange
Affiliation: University of North Carolina
- Randomization-based nonparametric methods for the analysis of multicentre trialsLisa M LaVange
Inspire Pharmaceuticals Inc, Durham, North Carolina, USA
Stat Methods Med Res 14:281-301. 2005..The methods are illustrated using data from a confirmatory clinical trial of a therapeutic agent for the treatment of dry eye disease...
- Rank score testsLisa M LaVange
Collaborative Studies Coordinating Center, Department of Biostatistics, CB 8030, School of Public Health, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27514 4145, USA
Circulation 114:2528-33. 2006
- Statistical projection of clinical subsample estimates to a survey populationLisa M LaVange
Department of Biostatistics, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27514, USA
J Periodontol 78:1400-6. 2007..We propose a statistical methodology for projecting estimates from a clinical subsample to a larger survey population that has utility in periodontal research...
- Sample design and cohort selection in the Hispanic Community Health Study/Study of LatinosLisa M LaVange
Collaborative Studies Coordinating Center, Department of Biostatistics, Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27514, USA
Ann Epidemiol 20:642-9. 2010..The choice of sample design, its rationale, and benefits and challenges of design decisions are described in this study...
- Double-blind switch study of imipramine or sertraline treatment of antidepressant-resistant chronic depressionMichael E Thase
Department of Psychiatry, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, 3811 O Hara St, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Arch Gen Psychiatry 59:233-9. 2002..Although various strategies have been proposed to treat antidepressant nonresponders, little controlled research has been published that examines prospectively the use of switching to an alternate antidepressant...
- Statistical approaches to effectiveness measurement and outcome-driven re-randomizations in the Clinical Antipsychotic Trials of Intervention Effectiveness (CATIE) studiesSonia M Davis
Quintiles, Inc, 5927 South Miami Boulevard, Morrisville, NC 27560, USA
Schizophr Bull 29:73-80. 2003..Finally, strategies are described for designing an electronic data collection system for trials with repeated outcome-driven re-randomizations...