Heidemarie K Laurent
Affiliation: University of Oregon
- Longitudinal effects of conflict behaviors on depressive symptoms in young couplesHeidemarie K Laurent
Department of Psychology, 1227 University of Oregon, Eugene, OR 07403, USA
J Fam Psychol 23:596-605. 2009..Implications for mechanisms of depression risk and maintenance in couples are discussed...
- Interaction and relationship development in stable young couples: effects of positive engagement, psychological aggression, and withdrawalHeidemarie K Laurent
Oregon Social Learning Center, 10 Shelton McMurphey Blvd, Eugene, OR 97401, USA
J Adolesc 31:815-35. 2008..Both partners' withdrawal during men's topics predicted less decline in satisfaction for men...
- Prospective effects of interparental conflict on child attachment security and the moderating role of parents' romantic attachmentHeidemarie K Laurent
Oregon Social Learning Center, Eugene, OR 97401, USA
J Fam Psychol 22:377-88. 2008..Results are discussed in terms of implications of attachment-(in)congruent behavior for parents' emotional availability...
- A cry in the dark: depressed mothers show reduced neural activation to their own infant's cryHeidemarie K Laurent
Department of Psychology, University of Wyoming, Department 3415, 1000 E University Ave, Laramie, WY 307 766 3442, USA
Soc Cogn Affect Neurosci 7:125-34. 2012..Disturbance of these neural networks involved in emotional response and regulation may help to explain parenting deficits in depressed mothers...
- Taking stress response out of the box: stability, discontinuity, and temperament effects on HPA and SNS across social stressors in mother-infant dyadsHeidemarie K Laurent
Department of Psychology, University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY 82071, USA
Dev Psychol 48:35-45. 2012..Findings are discussed in terms of advancing a multisystemic, contextual definition of developing stress responsiveness...