Nicole M Lanouette
Affiliation: University of California
- Psychotropic medication nonadherence among United States Latinos: a comprehensive literature reviewNicole M Lanouette
Department of Psychiatry, University of California, San Diego, 9500 Gilman Dr, 9116A 13, La Jolla, CA 92093, USA
Psychiatr Serv 60:157-74. 2009..The authors systematically reviewed the literature on rates of and factors influencing antipsychotic, antidepressant, and mood stabilizer nonadherence among U.S. Latinos...
- Adherence to antipsychotics among Latinos and Asians with schizophrenia and limited English proficiencyTodd P Gilmer
Department of Family and Preventive Medicine, University of California, San Diego, 9500 Gilman Dr, La Jolla, CA 92093 0622, USA
Psychiatr Serv 60:175-82. 2009....
- Incarceration among adults who are in the public mental health system: rates, risk factors, and short-term outcomesWilliam B Hawthorne
Department of Psychiatry, Advanced Center for Innovation in Services and Intervention Research, University of California, San Diego, 9500 Gilman Dr, MC 0664, La Jolla, CA 92093 0664, USA
Psychiatr Serv 63:26-32. 2012..This study examined rates of and risk factors for incarceration and reincarceration, as well as short-term outcomes after incarceration, among patients in a large public mental health system...
- Augmentation with citalopram for suicidal ideation in middle-aged and older outpatients with schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder who have subthreshold depressive symptoms: a randomized controlled trialSidney Zisook
Department of Psychiatry, University of California San Diego, 3350 La Jolla Village Drive, San Diego, CA 92161, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 71:915-22. 2010..To examine the effects of citalopram augmentation of antipsychotics on suicidal ideation in middle-aged and older people with schizophrenia and subthreshold depressive symptoms...
- Do psychiatry residents identify as psychotherapists? A multisite surveyNicole M Lanouette
Department of Psychiatry, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093 9116, USA
Ann Clin Psychiatry 23:30-9. 2011..We examined psychiatry residents' attitudes towards learning psychotherapy, practicing psychotherapy in the future, and overall identification as psychotherapists...
- Association of posttraumatic stress disorder with increased prevalence of metabolic syndromeHua Jin
Department of Psychiatry, University of California, San Diego, VA San Diego Healthcare System, San Diego, CA 92161, USA
J Clin Psychopharmacol 29:210-5. 2009..In this study, we examined components of metabolic syndrome among middle-aged and older patients with psychiatric disorders...