- Dairy and weight loss hypothesis: an evaluation of the clinical trialsAmy Joy Lanou
University of North Carolina at Asheville, Department of Health and Wellness, Asheville, North Carolina 28804, USA
Nutr Rev 66:272-9. 2008..Four of 24 trials report differential fat loss. Consequently, the majority of the current evidence from clinical trials does not support the hypothesis that calcium or dairy consumption aids in weight or fat loss...
- Should dairy be recommended as part of a healthy vegetarian diet? CounterpointAmy Joy Lanou
Department of Health and Wellness, University of North Carolina, Asheville, NC, USA
Am J Clin Nutr 89:1638S-1642S. 2009..Therefore, dairy products should not be recommended in a healthy vegetarian diet...
- Data do not support recommending dairy products for weight lossAmy Joy Lanou
Obes Res 13:191. 2005
- Calcium, dairy products, and bone health in children and young adults: a reevaluation of the evidenceAmy Joy Lanou
Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine, 5100 Wisconsin Ave NW, Suite 400, Washington, DC 20016, USA
Pediatrics 115:736-43. 2005....
- Bone health in childrenAmy Joy Lanou
BMJ 333:763-4. 2006