BRYAN M LANGHOLZ
Affiliation: University of Southern California
- A population-based study of tumor gene expression and risk of breast cancer death among lymph node-negative patientsLaurel A Habel
Division of Research, Kaiser Permanente, Oakland, California, USA
Breast Cancer Res 8:R25. 2006..To confirm and extend these findings, we evaluated the performance of this 21-gene assay among node-negative patients from a community hospital setting...
- Statistical methods for analysis of radiation effects with tumor and dose location-specific information with application to the WECARE study of asynchronous contralateral breast cancerBryan Langholz
Department of Preventive Medicine, University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine, Los Angeles, California 90089, USA
Biometrics 65:599-608. 2009..The methods are illustrated and compared using the WECARE study of radiation and asynchronous contralateral breast cancer...
- Fitting general relative risk models for survival time and matched case-control analysisBryan Langholz
Department of Preventive Medicine, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, 1540 Alcazar Street, CHP 220, Los Angeles, CA 90033, USA
Am J Epidemiol 171:377-83. 2010..Cary, North Carolina)...
- Dactinomycin and vincristine toxicity in the treatment of childhood cancer: a retrospective study from the Children's Oncology GroupBryan Langholz
Children s Oncology Group and Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 57:252-7. 2011..Dactinomycin (AMD) and vincristine (VCR) have been used for the treatment of childhood cancer over the past 40 years but evidence-based dosing guidance is lacking...
- Oral contraceptives, postmenopausal hormones, and risk of asynchronous bilateral breast cancer: the WECARE Study GroupJane C Figueiredo
Department of Preventive Medicine, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
J Clin Oncol 26:1411-8. 2008..To investigate whether oral contraceptive (OC) use and postmenopausal hormones (PMH) are associated with an increased risk of developing asynchronous bilateral breast cancer among women diagnosed with breast cancer younger than 55 years...
- Reproductive factors and risk of contralateral breast cancer by BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation status: results from the WECARE studyJenny N Poynter
Department of Preventive Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Cancer Causes Control 21:839-46. 2010..In this study, we evaluated the association between these factors and CBC risk among BRCA1 and BRCA2 (BRCA1/2) mutation carriers and non-carriers...
- TIME RELATED FACTORS IN CANCER EPIDEMIOLOGYBryan Langholz; Fiscal Year: 2003..During this grant cycle, we intend to develop flexible, descriptive methods for visualizing time-modifying effects and develop methods to test the "additivity of risk" assumption commonly made in models for latency. ..
- TIME RELATED FACTORS IN CANCER EPIDEMIOLOGYBryan Langholz; Fiscal Year: 2006..The impact of these projects is to expand the design and analysis "tools"' available to epidemiologic research in a way that will improve validity and cost-efficiency. ..