Y W Francis Lam
Affiliation: University of Texas Health Science Center
- Branded versus generic clozapine: bioavailability comparison and interchangeability issuesY W Lam
Department of Pharmacology, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, 78229 3900, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 62:18-22; discussion 23-4. 2001..The decision to switch a patient from branded to generic clozapine should be made on an individual basis with special emphasis on clinical outcome, and patients should be monitored closely during the transition...
- CYP2D6 inhibition by selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors: analysis of achievable steady-state plasma concentrations and the effect of ultrarapid metabolism at CYP2D6Y W Francis Lam
Department of Pharmacology, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, 78284 6220, USA
Pharmacotherapy 22:1001-6. 2002..To assess the correlation between plasma concentrations of four commonly administered selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) and the magnitude of cytochrome P450 (CYP) 2D6 inhibition...
- Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic interactions of oral midazolam with ketoconazole, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, and nefazodoneY W Francis Lam
Department of Pharmacology, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, USA
J Clin Pharmacol 43:1274-82. 2003..These results suggest that caution with the use of midazolam is warranted with potent CYP3A4 inhibitors...
- Relationships among subjective and objective measures of adherence to oral antipsychotic medicationsDawn I Velligan
Department of Psychiatry, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX 78229 3900, USA
Psychiatr Serv 58:1187-92. 2007..This prospective study examined the agreement among measures of adherence to oral antipsychotic medications among 52 outpatients with schizophrenia...
- Relative bioavailability of an extemporaneous ondansetron 4-mg capsule formulation versus solutionY W Francis Lam
Department of Pharmacology, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Texas 78229-3900, USA
Pharmacotherapy 24:477-81. 2004..The commercially available solution would be a useful alternative formulation for administration of low-dose ondansetron in research and clinical settings...