Jordan E Lake
Affiliation: University of California
- Participation of women in HIV clinical trials: the IPEC-FIOCRUZ experienceJordan E Lake
Division of Infectious Diseases, University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, USA
HIV AIDS (Auckl) 3:61-8. 2011..This analysis describes the characteristics of women in the cohort who participated in HIV clinical trials between 1999 and 2008...
- A pilot study of telmisartan for visceral adiposity in HIV infection: the metabolic abnormalities, telmisartan, and HIV infection (MATH) trialJordan E Lake
Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, USA
PLoS ONE 8:e58135. 2013..Telmisartan, an angiotensin receptor blocker and partial PPAR-γ agonist, has been shown to decrease visceral fat and improve metabolic and inflammatory parameters in HIV-uninfected subjects...
- A randomized trial of Raltegravir replacement for protease inhibitor or non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor in HIV-infected women with lipohypertrophyJordan E Lake
Department of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California 90035, USA
AIDS Patient Care STDS 26:532-40. 2012..Additional insights into AT and metabolic changes in women on RAL will be provided by 48-week follow-up of the immediate-switch arm...
- Vitamin D in HIV-Infected PatientsJordan E Lake
Center for Clinical AIDS Research and Education, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, USA
Curr HIV/AIDS Rep 8:133-41. 2011..This paper reviews data published on HIV infection and vitamin D health in adults over the last year...
- Improved virologic outcomes over time for HIV-infected patients on antiretroviral therapy in a cohort from Rio de Janeiro, 1997-2011David A Martin
University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, USA
BMC Infect Dis 14:322. 2014..We aimed to examine the factors associated with virologic suppression for HIV-infected patients on ART receiving care at the Evandro Chagas Clinical Research Institute, Oswaldo Cruz Foundation in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil...
- Anal Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Prevalences and Factors Associated with Abnormal Anal Cytology in HIV-Infected Women in an Urban Cohort from Rio de Janeiro, BrazilMary C Cambou
1 Division of Infectious Diseases and Program in Global Health, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, California
AIDS Patient Care STDS 29:4-12. 2015..05). Abnormal anal cytology and HR-HPV prevalences were high. HIV-infected women with cervical LSIL+, low nadir CD4+ counts, or detectable HIV-1 viral loads should be a particular focus for enhanced anal SCC screening efforts. ..
- Metabolic disease in HIV infectionJordan E Lake
David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Lancet Infect Dis 13:964-75. 2013....
- A novel combination HIV prevention strategy: post-exposure prophylaxis with contingency management for substance abuse treatment among methamphetamine-using men who have sex with menRaphael J Landovitz
UCLA Center for Clinical AIDS Research and Education, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, USA
AIDS Patient Care STDS 26:320-8. 2012..Findings demonstrate that PEP, when combined with CM, is safe, feasible, and acceptable as an HIV prevention strategy in methamphetamine-using MSM...
- Bringing testing to the people - benefits of mobile unit HIV/syphilis testing in Lima, Peru, 2007-2009Mindy C Lipsitz
South American Program in HIV Prevention Research SAPHIR, University of California at Los Angeles David Geffen School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Int J STD AIDS 25:325-31. 2014..Investigation into whether MU attendees would otherwise access HIV testing is warranted to determine the impact of MU testing...
- Regional fat deposition and cardiovascular risk in HIV infection: the FRAM studyJordan E Lake
Division of Infectious Diseases, CARE Center, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA, USA
AIDS Care 23:929-38. 2011..Peripheral lipoatrophy (as measured by leg SAT) is associated with striking increased CVD risk in HIV-infected patients even after controlling for VAT, whereas low leg SAT is associated with low CVD risk in controls...