Cindy J Lai
Affiliation: University of California
- Brief report: Multiprogram evaluation of reading habits of primary care internal medicine residents on ambulatory rotationsCindy J Lai
University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
J Gen Intern Med 21:486-9. 2006..To assess the reading habits and educational resources of primary care internal medicine residents for their ambulatory medicine education...
- Postdischarge follow-up visits for medical and pharmacy students on an inpatient medicine clerkshipCindy J Lai
Department of Medicine, School of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
J Hosp Med 3:20-7. 2008..Teaching medical and pharmacy students to collaborate on discharge planning for chronically ill patients may facilitate their ability to provide quality care...
- Promoting interprofessional collaboration: pharmacy students teaching current and future prescribers about Medicare Part DCindy J Lai
UCSF School of Medicine, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
J Manag Care Pharm 17:439-48. 2011....
- Teaching chronic disease management to interdisciplinary medical learnersCindy Lai
Med Educ 39:1162-3. 2005
- Provider knowledge and practice regarding hepatitis B screening in Chinese-speaking patientsCindy J Lai
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco94143, USA
J Cancer Educ 22:37-41. 2007..The extent to which academic general medicine providers screen Chinese-speaking patients for hepatitis B virus (HBV) is not known...
- Peer-to-peer interprofessional health policy education for Medicare part DHelene L Lipton
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, School of Pharmacy, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
Am J Pharm Educ 74:102. 2010..To determine whether a peer-to-peer education program was an expedient and effective approach to improve knowledge and promote interprofessional communication and collaboration...
- Learning through service: student perceptions on volunteering at interprofessional hepatitis B student-run clinicsLeslie C Sheu
School of Medicine, University of California, 505 Parnassus, M1078, Box 0120, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
J Cancer Educ 26:228-33. 2011..Students who participated in clinic reported enhanced skills compared to those who did not attend. SRCs play a valuable role in instilling positive attitudes and improving skills...
- A model for interprofessional health disparities education: student-led curriculum on chronic hepatitis B infectionLeslie C Sheu
School of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
J Gen Intern Med 25:S140-5. 2010..Although health disparities are commonly addressed in preclinical didactic curricula, direct patient care activities with affected communities are more limited...
- A professional development course for the clinical clerkships: developing a student-centered curriculumLaura E Hill-Sakurai
Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
J Gen Intern Med 23:964-8. 2008..Although professional development is addressed throughout the medical school curriculum, it is particularly salient to third-year students as they become integral members of health care teams...
- Antiviral therapy in patients with chronic hepatitis B and cirrhosisCindy J Lai
Division of General Internal Medicine, University of California San Francisco, S357, 513 Parnassus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94143-0538, USA
Gastroenterol Clin North Am 33:629-54, x-xi. 2004..The newest oral nucleotide analog, adefovir dipivoxil, has shown excellent efficacy in treatment-naÃ¯ve and lamivudine-resistant HBV patients and has lower rates of resistance in the short-term...