Affiliation: University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Antipsychotic Drugs Alter Functional Connectivity between the Medial Frontal Cortex, Hippocampus, and Nucleus Accumbens as Measured by H215O PETMark S Bolding
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Neurobiology, The University of Alabama at Birmingham Birmingham, AL, USA Department of Vision Sciences, The University of Alabama at Birmingham Birmingham, AL, USA
Front Psychiatry 3:105. 2012..This pattern of changes may represent an important biomarker for indexing treatment response. The regulation by APDs of the balance between prefrontal and limbic inputs to the striatum may be crucial to restoring adaptive behavior...
- Modulation of limbic circuitry predicts treatment response to antipsychotic medication: a functional imaging study in schizophreniaAdrienne C Lahti
Department of Psychiatry, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 35294, USA
Neuropsychopharmacology 34:2675-90. 2009..After 1 week of treatment, greater rCBF increase in the ventral striatum and greater decrease in the hippocampus were associated with good response...
- Dopaminergic synapses in the caudate of subjects with schizophrenia: relationship to treatment responseRosalinda C Roberts
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Neurobiology, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama 35294, USA
Synapse 63:520-30. 2009..Moreover, these data have important implications for linking specific neuropathology with particular symptoms...
- Schizophrenia, VIII: pharmacologic modelsAdrienne C Lahti
UT Southwestern Medical Center, Department of Psychiatry, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, NC5 914, Dallas, TX 75390 9070, USA
Am J Psychiatry 160:2091. 2003
- BLOOD FLOW CHANGES AND ANTIPSYCHOTIC DRUG ACTIONAdrienne Lahti; Fiscal Year: 2002..This information will allow the development of hypotheses related to drug mechanism of action, as well as potential surrogate markers of drug action. ..