Affiliation: University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Modulation of limbic circuitry predicts treatment response to antipsychotic medication: a functional imaging study in schizophreniaAdrienne C Lahti
Department of Psychiatry, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 35294, USA
Neuropsychopharmacology 34:2675-90. 2009..After 1 week of treatment, greater rCBF increase in the ventral striatum and greater decrease in the hippocampus were associated with good response...
- Dopaminergic synapses in the caudate of subjects with schizophrenia: relationship to treatment responseRosalinda C Roberts
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Neurobiology, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama 35294, USA
Synapse 63:520-30. 2009..Moreover, these data have important implications for linking specific neuropathology with particular symptoms...
- Schizophrenia, VIII: pharmacologic modelsAdrienne C Lahti
UT Southwestern Medical Center, Department of Psychiatry, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, NC5 914, Dallas, TX 75390 9070, USA
Am J Psychiatry 160:2091. 2003
- BLOOD FLOW CHANGES AND ANTIPSYCHOTIC DRUG ACTIONAdrienne Lahti; Fiscal Year: 2002..This information will allow the development of hypotheses related to drug mechanism of action, as well as potential surrogate markers of drug action. ..
- Treatment response in schizophrenia: bridging imaging and postmortem studiesAdrienne Lahti; Fiscal Year: 2009....
- Treatment response in schizophrenia: bridging imaging and postmortem studiesAdrienne C Lahti; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- Treatment response in schizophrenia: bridging imaging and postmortem studiesAdrienne C Lahti; Fiscal Year: 2011....