W A Laframboise
Affiliation: University of Pittsburgh
- Acute molecular response of mouse hindlimb muscles to chronic stimulationW A Laframboise
Dept of Pathology and University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Shadyside Hospital West Wing, WG02 11, 5230 Center Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15232, USA
Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 297:C556-70. 2009..This conversion was associated with the expression of phenotype-specific transcription factors from resident fiber myonuclei, including the activation of nascent developmental transcriptional programs...
- Serum protein profiles predict coronary artery disease in symptomatic patients referred for coronary angiographyWilliam A LaFramboise
University of Pittsburgh, Department of Pathology, 5230 Centre Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15232, USA
BMC Med 10:157. 2012....
- Fibroblasts from phenotypically normal palmar fascia exhibit molecular profiles highly similar to fibroblasts from active disease in Dupuytren's ContractureLatha Satish
Department of Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
BMC Med Genomics 5:15. 2012....
- A novel SNP analysis method to detect copy number alterations with an unbiased reference signal directly from tumor samplesAlex Lisovich
Department of Pharmacology and Chemical Biology, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
BMC Med Genomics 4:14. 2011....
- Proteins secreted by embryonic stem cells activate cardiomyocytes through ligand binding pathwaysW A Laframboise
Department of Pathology, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Shadyside Hospital, 5230 Centre Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15232, United States
J Proteomics 73:992-1003. 2010....
- Cardiac fibroblasts influence cardiomyocyte phenotype in vitroW A Laframboise
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Shadyside Hospital, Department of Pathology, West Wing G Floor, Rm WG21 3, 5230 Center Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15232, USA
Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 292:C1799-808. 2007....
- Molecular dynamics of the compensatory response to myocardial infarctW A Laframboise
Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Allegheny General Hospital, Drexel University School of Medicine, 320 East North Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15212, USA
J Mol Cell Cardiol 38:103-17. 2005....
- Effect of muscle origin and phenotype on satellite cell muscle-specific gene expressionW A Laframboise
Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, 14th Floor South Tower, Drexel University School of Medicine, Allegheny General Hospital, 320 East North Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15212, USA
J Mol Cell Cardiol 35:1307-18. 2003..The results suggest that satellite cells provide a uniform cell source for use in autologous transplantation studies and do not acquire a heritable fiber-type-specific phenotype from their host muscle...
- Clinical integration of next-generation sequencing technologyR R Gullapalli
Department of Pathology, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA 15261, USA
Clin Lab Med 32:585-99. 2012....
- Gene expression changes in peripheral blood mononuclear cells from multiple sclerosis patients undergoing beta-interferon therapyM K Singh
Center for Genomic Sciences, Allegheny Singer Research Institute, 320 E North Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15212, USA
J Neurol Sci 258:52-9. 2007..We studied the gene expression patterns in peripheral blood mononuclear cells from relapsing-remitting MS patients undergoing weekly beta IFN-1a therapy (Avonex; 30 mg intramuscular) to identify biomarkers for beta IFN responsiveness...