Affiliation: University of Illinois at Chicago
- An evidence-based review of cognitive and behavioral rehabilitation treatment studies in children with acquired brain injuryLinda Laatsch
Department of Neurology and Rehabilitation, University of Illinois College of Medicine, Chicago 60612, and Children s Specialized Hospital, Mountainside, NJ, USA
J Head Trauma Rehabil 22:248-56. 2007..The aim of this study was to complete a systematic evidence-based review of published cognitive and behavioral treatment studies with pediatric subjects who have a history of an acquired brain injury (ABI)...
- Incorporation of SPECT imaging in a longitudinal cognitive rehabilitation therapy programmeL Laatsch
University of Illinois College of Medicine, Chicago 60612 7319, USA
Brain Inj 13:555-70. 1999....
- The use of functional MRI in traumatic brain injury diagnosis and treatmentLinda Laatsch
Department of Neurology and Rehabilitation, M C 888, University of Illinois College of Medicine, 912 S Wood Street, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Phys Med Rehabil Clin N Am 18:69-85, vi. 2007..Three main factors interact to affect the quality of fMRI data that is acquired: (1) MRI hardware, (2) the paradigm (or experimental) design, and (3) subject cooperation. This article focuses on paradigm design and subject cooperation...
- Changes in fMRI activation following rehabilitation of reading and visual processing deficits in subjects with traumatic brain injuryLinda Laatsch
University of Illinois, College of Medicine, Department of Rehabilitation and Neurology, M C 888 912 S Wood, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Brain Inj 20:1367-75. 2006..This is the first demonstration of changes in network activation patterns post-CRT in patients with severe, chronic TBI on an fMRI task shown to have imaging stability in a normal control sample...
- Evaluation and treatment of students with difficulties passing the Step examinationsLinda Laatsch
Rehabilitation Psychology, Department of Neurology and Rehabilitation, University of Illinois, College of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Acad Med 84:677-83. 2009....
- Evidence-based cognitive rehabilitation: updated review of the literature from 1998 through 2002Keith D Cicerone
JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute, Edison, NJ 08820, USA
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 86:1681-92. 2005....