Affiliation: University of Minnesota
- Modeling human papillomavirus and cervical cancer in the United States for analyses of screening and vaccinationJeremy D Goldhaber-Fiebert
Department of Health Policy and Management, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, USA
Popul Health Metr 5:11. 2007..S. policy choices for cervical cancer prevention, we developed a model of human papillomavirus (HPV) and cervical cancer, explicitly incorporating uncertainty about the natural history of disease...
- A systematic comparison of microsimulation models of colorectal cancer: the role of assumptions about adenoma progressionKaren M Kuntz
Division of Health Policy and Management, School of Public Health, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Med Decis Making 31:530-9. 2011..As the complexity of microsimulation models increases, concerns about model transparency are heightened...
- Incorporating margin status information in treatment decisions for women with ductal carcinoma in situ: a decision analysisShi Yi Wang
Department of Health Policy and Management, University of Minnesota School of Public Health, 420 Delaware Street S E MMC 729, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Breast Cancer Res Treat 124:393-402. 2010..Our analyses also highlight the importance of patients' preferences in decision making. Our findings suggest that RT is not necessary for all patients with DCIS undergoing BCS...
- Disparities in Cancer Prevention and ControlKaren Kuntz; Fiscal Year: 2007..The cancer-specific models will be used to analyze the effects of important contributors to disparities and how they relate to cancer control. ..
- A Population Based Policy Model for Colorectal CancerKaren Kuntz; Fiscal Year: 2007..This plan involves posting the model structure on a public website, sharing code with established outside investigators, and providing the necessary model support. ..
- Disparities in Cancer Prevention and ControlKaren Kuntz; Fiscal Year: 2009..The cancer-specific models will be used to analyze the effects of important contributors to disparities and how they relate to cancer control. ..