Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- Association of functional magnetic resonance imaging indices with postoperative language outcomes in patients with primary brain tumorsBornali Kundu
School of Medicine and Public Health, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Neurosurg Focus 34:E6. 2013....
- Strengthened effective connectivity underlies transfer of working memory training to tests of short-term memory and attentionBornali Kundu
Neuroscience Training Program and Medical Scientist Training Program, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, Wisconsin 57306, USA
J Neurosci 33:8705-15. 2013..Furthermore, these patterns of training and transfer highlight the role of common neural systems in determining individual differences in aspects of visuospatial cognition...
- The role of secondary motor and language cortices in morbidity and mortality: a retrospective functional MRI study of surgical planning for patients with intracranial tumorsJed Voss
Departments of Radiology, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, Wisconsin 53705, USA
Neurosurg Focus 34:E7. 2013..In this study the authors investigated the relationship between patient morbidity and mortality and the distance from the tumor border area to functional activations in secondary motor and language cortices...
- Task-dependent changes in cortical excitability and effective connectivity: a combined TMS-EEG studyJeffrey S Johnson
Department of Psychiatry, University of Wisconsin Madison, 6001 Research Park Blvd, Madison, WI 53719, USA
J Neurophysiol 107:2383-92. 2012..These findings contribute to a growing body of work using combined TMS and neuroimaging methods to explore task-dependent changes in the functional organization of cortical networks implicated in task performance...
- Trait-like Differences in Underlying Oscillatory State Predict Individual Differences in the TMS-evoked ResponseBornali Kundu
Medical Scientist Training Program, University of Wisconsin Madison, USA Neuroscience Training Program, University of Wisconsin Madison, USA Electronic address
Brain Stimul 7:234-42. 2014..Further, delay-period spectrograms revealed patterns of activity, the sustained pattern of delay-period activity (SPDPA), which were different across individuals...