Sandra J Kuhlman
Affiliation: University of California
- Maturation of GABAergic inhibition promotes strengthening of temporally coherent inputs among convergent pathwaysSandra J Kuhlman
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Cold Spring Harbor, New York, USA
PLoS Comput Biol 6:e1000797. 2010..g. those from the open eye during monocular deprivation) control postsynaptic spike times of binocular neurons, a prerequisite for Hebbian mechanisms to induce OD plasticity...
- Activity-dependent PSA expression regulates inhibitory maturation and onset of critical period plasticityGraziella Di Cristo
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, 1 Bungtown Road, Cold Spring Harbor, New York 11734, USA
Nat Neurosci 10:1569-77. 2007..The developmental and activity-dependent decline of PSA expression therefore regulates the timing of the maturation of GABAergic inhibition and the onset of ocular dominance plasticity...
- Experience and activity-dependent maturation of perisomatic GABAergic innervation in primary visual cortex during a postnatal critical periodBidisha Chattopadhyaya
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Cold Spring Harbor, New York 11724, USA
J Neurosci 24:9598-611. 2004....
- High-resolution labeling and functional manipulation of specific neuron types in mouse brain by Cre-activated viral gene expressionSandra J Kuhlman
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Cold Spring Harbor, New York, United States of America
PLoS ONE 3:e2005. 2008....
- Encoding the ins and outs of circadian pacemakingSandra J Kuhlman
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724, USA
J Biol Rhythms 21:470-81. 2006....