David E Kuhl
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- In vivo butyrylcholinesterase activity is not increased in Alzheimer's disease synapsesDavid E Kuhl
Division of Nuclear Medicine, Department of Radiology, University of Michigan Medical Center, 1500 East Medical Center Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Ann Neurol 59:13-20. 2006....
- In vivo mapping of cerebral acetylcholinesterase activity in aging and Alzheimer's diseaseD E Kuhl
Division of Nuclear Medicine, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA
Neurology 52:691-9. 1999..To validate an in vivo method for mapping acetylcholinesterase (AChE) activity in human brain, preparatory to monitoring inhibitor therapy in AD...
- Cerebral glucose metabolic features of Parkinson disease and incident dementia: longitudinal studyNicolaas I Bohnen
Division of Nuclear Medicine, Department of Radiology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 0028, USA
J Nucl Med 52:848-55. 2011..Longitudinal studies in nondemented Parkinson disease (PD) subjects offer an opportunity to study the earliest regional cerebral subcortical and cortical metabolic changes underlying incident dementia in this disorder...
- Neurochemical imaging of dementiasSatoshi Minoshima
Department of Radiology, University of Washington, Seattle 98195 6004, USA
Semin Nucl Med 34:70-82. 2004..The clinical diagnostic use of neurochemical imaging for dementing disorders is currently limited, but this technique is used to help develop therapeutic drugs at multiple levels...
- Imaging butyrylcholinesterase activity in Alzheimer's diseaseDavid E Kuhl
Ann Neurol 60:746. 2006
- Positron Tomograph for Preclinical ResearchDavid Kuhl; Fiscal Year: 2002..g.: some experimental lesion models, gene transfection studies, etc.) Or where there is considerable investment in the animals (e.g. primate studies). ..
- EMISSION COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY OF LOCAL CEREBRAL FUNCTIONDavid Kuhl; Fiscal Year: 2001..Such information could facilitate new pharmacologic classifications of patients, better matches of patients to therapies, more rational pathways to new drugs, and guides to new therapies and strategies for neuroprotection. ..
- EMISSION COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY OF LOCAL CEREBRAL FUNCTIONDavid Kuhl; Fiscal Year: 1993..Such information could facilitate the introduction of knew treatment strategies...
- CANCER RESEARCH TRAINING IN NUCLEAR MEDICINEDavid Kuhl; Fiscal Year: 2003..The combination of faculty motivation, structured curricula, excellent facilities, and superb intellectual environment is expected to prepare individuals to be tomorrow's leaders in cancer research. ..