R D Krugman
Affiliation: University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- The Utah primary care experienceRichard D Krugman
University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, Colo 80262, USA
Ann Fam Med 4:S19-21; discussion S58-60. 2006
- Medicolegal aspects of child abuse and neglectRichard D Krugman
Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado School of Medicine, 4200 East 9th Avenue, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Neurosurg Clin N Am 13:243-6. 2002..Avoiding the diagnosis of abuse because of lack of knowledge or phobia of the legal system is hazardous to the health and well-being of children...
- Physical abuse of childrenAndrew P Sirotnak
University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, USA
Pediatr Rev 25:264-77. 2004
- Confronting child abuse and neglect and overcoming gaze aversion: the unmet challenge of centuries of medical practiceRichard D Krugman
Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado School of Medicine, 4200 E 9th Avenue, Campus Box C 290, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Child Abuse Negl 29:307-9. 2005
- The legacy of M. Douglas Jones, Jr, MD for pediatrics in DenverRichard D Krugman
J Pediatr 151:S3-5. 2007
- The new University of Colorado medical school curriculum: a pediatric perspectiveRobin R Deterding
University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, Colorado, USA
J Pediatr 151:S32-6. 2007..We hope that sharing our experience, may benefit others in medical education...
- The changing face of academic health centers: a path forward for the University of Colorado DenverM Roy Wilson
Department of Ophthalmology, University of Colorado Denver, Denver, Colorado 80217 3364, USA
Acad Med 83:855-60. 2008..The authors describe the strategies employed to implement this major consolidation, including changing the organizational structure and selecting the new name of the university--the University of Colorado Denver...
- GENERAL CLINICAL RESEARCH CENTERRICHARD KRUGMAN; Fiscal Year: 2007..At all three sites, all components of the Adult GCRC in Colorado are dedicated to the diagnosis and management of human diseases, and the translation of basic biology into improved health assessment and maintenance, and therapeutics. ..