Lisa A Kroon
Affiliation: University of California
- Drug interactions and smoking: raising awareness for acute and critical care providersLisa A Kroon
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, School of Pharmacy, University of California, San Francisco, 521 Parnassus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Crit Care Nurs Clin North Am 18:53-62, xii. 2006....
- Drug interactions with smokingLisa A Kroon
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, School of Pharmacy, University of California San Francisco, 3333 California Street, Suite 420, Box 0613, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 64:1917-21. 2007..The mechanisms for drug interactions with smoking and clinically significant pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic drug interactions with smoking are reviewed...
- Assessment of an online consumer "Ask Your Pharmacist" serviceMitra Assemi
San Francisco Longs Drug Information Service, University of California San Francisco, 550 E Shaw Avenue, Suite 210, San Francisco, CA 93710 7702, USA
Ann Pharmacother 36:787-92. 2002..To describe consumer demographics and the types of questions submitted to an online Ask Your Pharmacist (AYP) drug information service...
- Evaluation of a train-the-trainer program for tobacco cessationRobin L Corelli
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, School of Pharmacy, University of California, San Francisco, 521 ParnassusAvenue C 152, Box 0622, San Francisco, CA 94143 0622, USA
Am J Pharm Educ 71:109. 2007..To assess pharmacy faculty members' perceptions of the Rx for Change tobacco cessation program materials and train-the-trainer program...
- Improving chronic care of type 2 diabetes using teams of interprofessional learnersSusan L Janson
Department of Community Health Systems, University of California, San Francisco UCSF, San Francisco, California 94143 0608, USA
Acad Med 84:1540-8. 2009..To improve the care and outcomes of adult patients with type 2 diabetes by teaching interprofessional teams of learners the principles and practices of the Improving Chronic Illness Care Model...
- The pharmacist's role in smoking cessation counseling: perceptions of users of nonprescription nicotine replacement therapyKaren Suchanek Hudmon
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, School of Pharmacy, University of California San Francisco, 3333 California Street, Suite 420, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 43:573-82. 2003....
- Development and implementation of a tobacco cessation training program for students in the health professionsKareen Suchanek Hudmon
School of Pharmacy, University of California San Francisco, 3333 California Street, Suite 420, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
J Cancer Educ 18:142-9. 2003....
- Statewide evaluation of a tobacco cessation curriculum for pharmacy studentsRobin L Corelli
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, School of Pharmacy, University of California, San Francisco, USA
Prev Med 40:888-95. 2005..The curriculum is applicable to other health professional training programs and currently is being used to train pharmacy, medical, nursing, and dental students...
- Lipid management with statins in type 2 diabetes mellitusBrian K Irons
Department of Pharmacy Practice, School of Pharmacy, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Lubbock, TX 79430 8162, USA
Ann Pharmacother 39:1714-9. 2005..To provide an update on lipid management and recent modifications in cholesterol guidelines for use of hydroxymethylglutaryl coenzyme A reductase inhibitors (statins), specifically in patients with diabetes...
- Training future pharmacists at a minority educational institution: evaluation of the Rx for change tobacco cessation training programKaren Suchanek Hudmon
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 13:477-81. 2004..To estimate the impact of Rx for Change, an 8-h tobacco cessation training program on pharmacy students' perceived counseling skills, confidence for counseling, and future counseling of patients for tobacco cessation...
- Tobacco education in U.S. schools of pharmacyKaren Suchanek Hudmon
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, School of Medicine, Yale University, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
Nicotine Tob Res 7:225-32. 2005....