Jerry A Krishnan
Affiliation: University of Chicago
- A call for action: Comparative effectiveness research in asthmaJerry A Krishnan
Department of Medicine, Section of Pulmonary and Critical Care, University of Chicago, Chicago, Ill 60637, USA
J Allergy Clin Immunol 127:123-7. 2011..We discuss the urgent need to define the appropriate methodologies for CER and to develop and prioritize a research agenda for CER studies in asthmatic subjects with the help of a diverse group of stakeholders...
- Effect of clinician advice and patient preparedness to quit on subsequent quit attempts in hospitalized smokersLisa M Shah
Program in Hospital Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, USA
J Hosp Med 5:26-32. 2010..This study aimed to assess preparedness to quit smoking and quit behaviors...
- Comparison of sirolimus with azathioprine in a tacrolimus-based immunosuppressive regimen in lung transplantationSangeeta Bhorade
University of Chicago Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 183:379-87. 2011..However, long-term survival remains limited because of chronic rejection. Sirolimus is beneficial in preventing cardiac rejection and may decrease rejection after lung transplantation...
- Misuse of respiratory inhalers in hospitalized patients with asthma or COPDValerie G Press
Department of Medicine, University of Chicago, Instructor, Section of Hospital Medicine, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
J Gen Intern Med 26:635-42. 2011..Unfortunately, medications dispensed via respiratory inhalers to patients with asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) can be difficult to use...
- Increasing adherence in inner-city adults with asthmaJerry Krishnan; Fiscal Year: 2005..Krishnan new knowledge, skills, and collaborative relationships necessary to successfully apply for funding as an independent investigator during the fourth year of this award. ..