Affiliation: University of Cincinnati
- Dietary ketosis enhances memory in mild cognitive impairmentRobert Krikorian
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Neuroscience, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 45267 0559, USA
Neurobiol Aging 33:425.e19-27. 2012..Further investigation of this intervention is warranted to evaluate its preventive potential and mechanisms of action in the context of early neurodegeneration...
- Inhibitory control in Obsessive-Compulsive DisorderRobert Krikorian
Department of Psychiatry, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH 45267 0559, USA
Brain Cogn 54:257-9. 2004..It was speculated, however, that emotional stimulation might negatively affect performance and that this might be studied in subsequent research...
- Concord grape juice supplementation improves memory function in older adults with mild cognitive impairmentRobert Krikorian
Department of Psychiatry, University of Cincinnati Academic Health Center, Cincinnati, OH, USA
Br J Nutr 103:730-4. 2010....
- Blueberry supplementation improves memory in older adultsRobert Krikorian
Department of Psychiatry, University of Cincinnati Academic Health Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 45267 0559, USA
J Agric Food Chem 58:3996-4000. 2010....
- Improved cognitive-cerebral function in older adults with chromium supplementationRobert Krikorian
Department of Psychiatry, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, PO Box 670559, Cincinnati, Ohio 45267 0559, USA
Nutr Neurosci 13:116-22. 2010..These findings suggest that supplementation with CrPic can enhance cognitive inhibitory control and cerebral function in older adults at risk for neurodegeneration...
- Developmental normative data for the Corsi Block-tapping taskKathleen Farrell Pagulayan
Department of Psychiatry, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, 231 Albert Sabin Way, Cincinnati, OH 45267-0559, USA
J Clin Exp Neuropsychol 28:1043-52. 2006..1), suggesting an upper developmental plateau for spatial span in early adolescence. This study provides a normative database for this widely utilized measure of spatial memory...
- Working memory and inhibitory control among manic and euthymic patients with bipolar disorderEric R Larson
Center for Bipolar Disorders Research, Department of Psychiatry, University of Cincinnati School of Medicine, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
J Int Neuropsychol Soc 11:163-72. 2005..These results indicated that patients in the present sample had relatively normal working memory abilities, but had a deficit in behavioral self-regulation, which was evident across mood states...
- Corsi Block-Tapping task performance as a function of path configurationRobyn M Busch
University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 45267, USA
J Clin Exp Neuropsychol 27:127-34. 2005....