Daniel C Krawczyk
Affiliation: University of California
- Contributions of the prefrontal cortex to the neural basis of human decision makingDaniel C Krawczyk
Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles, 1285 Franz Hall, Box 951563, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1563, USA
Neurosci Biobehav Rev 26:631-64. 2002..The review concludes with a summary of how these regions may interact in deciding and possible future research directions for the field...
- A neurocomputational model of analogical reasoning and its breakdown in frontotemporal lobar degenerationRobert G Morrison
Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angelesm 90095 1563, USA
J Cogn Neurosci 16:260-71. 2004..Using the "Learning and Inference with Schemas and Analogies" model, we provide a specific account of how such deficits may arise within neural networks supporting analogical problem solving...
- Reward modulation of prefrontal and visual association cortex during an incentive working memory taskDaniel C Krawczyk
Helen Wills Neuroscience Institute and Department of Psychology, University of California, Berkeley, USA
Brain Res 1141:168-77. 2007....
- Distraction during relational reasoning: the role of prefrontal cortex in interference controlDaniel C Krawczyk
Center for BrainHealth, The University of Texas at Dallas, Dallas, TX 75235, USA
Neuropsychologia 46:2020-32. 2008..These results demonstrate that intact prefrontal cortex (PFC) is necessary for controlling interference from perceptual and semantic distractors in order to reason from relational structure...
- Construction of preferences by constraint satisfactionDan Simon
University of Southern California, Law School, Los Angeles 90089 0071, USA
Psychol Sci 15:331-6. 2004..The coherence shift preceded commitment to choice. These findings favor constraint-satisfaction models of decision making...