Michelle W Krause
Affiliation: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Combination therapy improves survival after acute myocardial infarction in the elderly with chronic kidney diseaseMichelle W Krause
Division of Nephrology and Hypertension, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, Arkansas, USA
Ren Fail 26:715-25. 2004..It is not known how frequently these individuals are prescribed combination cardioprotective therapy and if survival is affected by such therapy after acute myocardial infarction...
- Combination inhibition of the renin-angiotensin system: is more better?Michelle W Krause
Division of Nephrology, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System, Little Rock, Arkansas, USA
Kidney Int 80:245-55. 2011..This review serves as an appraisal on the clinical evidence of combination angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition and angiotensin II receptor blockade in both cardiovascular disease and chronic kidney disease...
- Hemodialysis access success: beyond the operating roomGary W Barone
Surgery Service, Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System, John L McClellan Memorial Veterans Hospital, Little Rock, AR 72205, USA
Am J Surg 194:668-71. 2007..Meeting these KDOQI goals has been the responsibility of individual VHA centers. We responded by organizing a dedicated HD AV clinic to provide preoperative evaluation and postoperative follow-up...
- Every-other-week darbepoetin alfa in the correction and maintenance of haemoglobin levels in elderly patients with chronic kidney disease: post hoc subanalysis of data from two clinical trialsMichelle W Krause
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, Arkansas, USA
Drugs Aging 26:665-75. 2009....
- The elderly patient with chronic kidney diseaseMaria R Hansberry
Section of Geriatric Medicine, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL, USA
Adv Chronic Kidney Dis 12:71-7. 2005....