Robert E Kramer
Affiliation: University of Colorado
- The double-wire technique as an aid to selective cannulation of the common bile duct during pediatric endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatographyRobert E Kramer
Department of Pediatrics, Children s Hospital and University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, USA
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 45:438-42. 2007..The objective of this report is to describe our initial experience with the "double-wire technique" in the pediatric population...
- Evaluation of a child for secondary causes of obesity and comorbiditiesRobert E Kramer
Section of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, The Children s Hospital, University of Colorado Denver, 13123 E 16th Avenue, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Nat Rev Endocrinol 5:227-32. 2009..At presentation, the patient had a BMI of 52.3 kg/m(2), a waist circumference of 156 cm, blood pressure of 130/85 mmHg and severe acanthosis nigricans in the cervical and axillary skin folds...
- Esophageal stents for severe strictures in young children: experience, benefits, and riskRobert E Kramer
Section of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, The Children s Hospital University of Colorado Denver, 13123 East 16th Avenue, B 290, Aurora, CO, 80124, USA
Curr Gastroenterol Rep 12:203-10. 2010....
- Management of button battery-induced hemorrhage in childrenDavid E Brumbaugh
Department of Pediatrics, Section on Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition, University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine, and Children s Hospital, Aurora, Colorado 80045, USA
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 52:585-9. 2011....
- Etiology of esophageal food impactions in childrenChristine Waasdorp Hurtado
Gastrointestinal Eosinophilic Diseases Program, University of Colorado School of Medicine, The Children s Hospital, Aurora, CO, USA
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 52:43-6. 2011..The aim of the study was to measure clinicopathological features of children presenting to a tertiary care emergency department with esophageal food impaction...
- Salicylic acid ingestion leading to esophageal strictureChristine E Waasdorp Hurtado
Children s Hospital, Denver, CO 80045, USA
Pediatr Emerg Care 26:146-8. 2010..Both patients had more significant injury than anticipated given their initial clinical presentations. Given our recent experience, we recommend close follow-up and evaluation for strictures in patients with exposure to salicylic acid...
- Trafficking of dietary fat in obesity-prone and obesity-resistant ratsMatthew R Jackman
Department of Medicine, Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism, and Diabetes, University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences Center, Aurora, Colorado 80045, USA
Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 291:E1083-91. 2006....