A C Kramer
Affiliation: University of Maryland
- Patient expectations prior to coloplast titan penile prosthesis implant predicts postoperative satisfactionAndrew C Kramer
Department of Surgery, Division of Urology, The University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
J Sex Med 7:2261-6. 2010..Managing and understanding expectations of patients prior to inflatable penile prosthesis (IPP) surgery is a critical. Clinicians vary in the way they explain the operation, and patients have varied expectations prior to surgery...
- Report of two cases of bladder perforation caused by reservoir of inflatable penile prosthesisAndrew C Kramer
The University of Maryland School of Medicine Surgery, 22 S Greene St, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
J Sex Med 6:2064-7. 2009..Scant literature exists describing a pathophysiology, diagnosis, and repair with device salvage...
- Residents at the University of Maryland Medical System provide insight to learning infrapubic approach for IPP surgery: relative benefits but novel challenges exposed in first 15 casesAndrew Kramer
The University of Maryland Surgery, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
J Sex Med 7:1298-305. 2010..This will provide insight into resident education for teaching physicians and a framework for understanding how to teach the two approaches...
- Practice patterns of urologists performing penile prosthesis surgery vary based on surgeon volume: results of a practice pattern surveyA C Kramer
Division of Urology, Department of Surgery, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
Int J Impot Res 22:262-6. 2010..There are significant differences in the self-reported practice patterns of HVIs and LVIs. The importance of these differences for patient outcomes remains undefined...
- Is a closed-suction drain advantageous for penile implant surgery? The debate continuesAndrew Kramer
The University of Maryland School of Medicine Division of Urology, Department of Surgery, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
J Sex Med 8:601-6. 2011..The debate about leaving a closed-suction drain during penile implant surgery remains unsolved. What is the current thinking about the pros and cons of leaving a scrotal drain for inflatable penile implant (IPP) surgery?..
- Penile fracture seems more likely during sex under stressful situationsAndrew C Kramer
Department of Surgery, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
J Sex Med 8:3414-7. 2011..There is often an audible crack and rapid detumescence with subcutaneous hemorrhage that follows...