Paul J Kostyniak
Affiliation: University at Buffalo
- Formulation and characterization of an experimental PCB mixture designed to mimic human exposure from contaminated fishPaul J Kostyniak
University at Buffalo, New York 14214, USA
Toxicol Sci 88:400-11. 2005..This illustrates that Aroclor mixtures are useful for formulating dosing solutions which closely approximate actual environmental exposures...
- Styrene induced alterations in biomarkers of exposure and effects in the cochlea: mechanisms of hearing lossGuang Di Chen
Center for Hearing and Deafness, SUNY at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York, USA
Toxicol Sci 98:167-77. 2007..In the styrene-induced apoptotic OHCs, histochemical staining detected activated caspases-9 and 8, indicating that both mitochondrial-dependent pathway and death receptor-dependent pathway were involved in the styrene-induced cell death...
- Determination of volatile organic compounds in biological samples using headspace solid-phase microextraction and gas chromatography: toluene and styreneRadhika Barua
Department of Clinical and Laboratory Sciences, SUNY at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York, USA
J Anal Toxicol 32:379-86. 2008..This analytical technique can be applied to the estimation of styrene and toluene in small volumes of biological fluids (blood, serum, and perilymph) and tissues of low lipid content (cochlea)...
- Exposures associated with serum organochlorine levels among postmenopausal women from western New York StateKirsten B Moysich
Department of Cancer Prevention, Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY 14226, USA
Am J Ind Med 41:102-10. 2002....
- Preconception maternal polychlorinated biphenyl concentrations and the secondary sex ratioKira C Taylor
Division of Epidemiology, Statistics and Prevention Research, National Institute of Child Health and Development NICHD, NIH, DHHS, 6100 Executive Blvd, Room 7B03, Rockville, MD 20852, USA
Environ Res 103:99-105. 2007..The direction of the odds ratios in this preliminary study varied by PCB groupings, supporting the need to study specific PCB patterns when assessing environmental influences on the secondary sex ratio...
- Maternal serum polychlorinated biphenyl concentrations across critical windows of human developmentMichael S Bloom
Epidemiology Branch, Division of Epidemiology, Statistics and Prevention Research, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
Environ Health Perspect 115:1320-4. 2007..Few data are available on polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB) concentrations over critical windows of human reproduction and development inclusive of the periconception window...