Affiliation: University of Washington
- Comparison of characteristics of patients with coronary heart disease receiving lipid-lowering therapy versus those not receiving such therapyBranko Kopjar
Center for Cost and Outcome Research, Department of Health Services, University of Washington, H688 Health Sciences Center, Box 357660, Seattle, WA 98195 7660, USA
Am J Cardiol 91:1352-4. 2003
- Adherence with statin therapy in secondary prevention of coronary heart disease in veterans administration male populationBranko Kopjar
Department of Health Services, University of Washington, Seattle 98195 7660, USA
Am J Cardiol 92:1106-8. 2003..Our population's persistence in using statins was higher than in other open-population cohorts but lower than in randomized controlled trials...
- The prevalence and outcomes of in-hospital acute myocardial infarction in the Department of Veterans Affairs Health SystemCharles Maynard
Health Services Research and Development, VA Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Arch Intern Med 166:1410-6. 2006....
- Adherence to heart-healthy behaviors in a sample of the U.S. populationRosalie R Miller
Health Services Research and Development Center of Excellence, VA Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Prev Chronic Dis 2:A18. 2005....
- Underuse of cardioprotective medications in patients prior to acute myocardial infarctionRosalie R Miller
Health Services Research and Development Center of Excellence, VA Puget Sound Health Care System 152, 1660 South Columbian Way, Seattle, WA 98108, USA
Am J Cardiol 92:209-11. 2003
- The effect of total shoulder arthroplasty on self-assessed health status is comparable to that of total hip arthroplasty and coronary artery bypass graftingRichard S Boorman
Department of Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle 98195 6500, USA
J Shoulder Elbow Surg 12:158-63. 2003..05). Although the improvements were significant and similar to the postoperative scores reported for total hip arthroplasty and coronary bypass procedures, the scores did not reach those of the general population...
- Characterizing the functional improvement after total shoulder arthroplasty for osteoarthritisEdward V Fehringer
Department of Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
J Bone Joint Surg Am 84:1349-53. 2002....
- Humeral component modularity may not be an important factor in the outcome of shoulder arthroplasty for glenohumeral osteoarthritisR Sean Churchill
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Advanced Healthcare, S C, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ) 34:173-6. 2005..05) in the NF group than in the MV and NV groups. These results fail to confirm that humeral component modularity is an important factor in the outcome of shoulder arthroplasty...