Barbara A Konkle
Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Phase I study of the novel taxane CT-2103 in patients with advanced solid tumorsMaria Luisa Veronese
Division of Hematology Oncology, Abramson Cancer Center, University of Pennsylvania, 51 N 39th Street, MAB 103, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 55:497-501. 2005..Preclinical studies indicate that CT-2103 has substantial antitumor efficacy in xenograft tumor models...
- Heparin-induced thrombocytopenia: bovine versus porcine heparin in cardiopulmonary bypass surgeryB A Konkle
Department of Medicine, Cardeza Foundation for Hematologic Research, Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Ann Thorac Surg 71:1920-4. 2001....
- Approaches to successful total knee arthroplasty in haemophilia A patients with inhibitorsB A Konkle
Penn Comprehensive Hemophilia and Thrombosis Program, Department of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Haemophilia 8:706-10. 2002
- Use of recombinant human antithrombin in patients with congenital antithrombin deficiency undergoing surgical proceduresBarbara A Konkle
Department of Medicine, University of Pennsylvannia School of Medicine, Philadelphia, 19104, USA
Transfusion 43:390-4. 2003..For this reason, replacement with AT concentrate has been used when anticoagulation is interrupted. A new recombinant human AT concentrate, produced using transgenic technology, has recently been developed...
- Role of splenectomy in patients with refractory or relapsed thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpuraNicole A Aqui
Division of Transfusion Medicine Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J Clin Apher 18:51-4. 2003..We believe this is the first series that demonstrates efficacy of splenectomy in plasma exchange-refractory TTP...
- Bleeding and hypercoagulable problems in womenBarbara A Konkle
Penn Comprehensive Hemophilia and Thrombosis Program, University of Pennsylvania, PA, USA
Clin Adv Hematol Oncol 2:515-6. 2004
- Total knee arthroplasty using recombinant factor VII in hemophilia-A patients with inhibitors. A report of three casesSamir Mehta
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, 3400 Spruce Street, 2 Silverstein, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J Bone Joint Surg Am 86:2519-21. 2004
- An algorithmic approach to peripheral artery disease in hemophilia: extrapolation of management principles from noncoagulopathic patientsPatrick F Fogarty
Penn Comprehensive Hemophilia and Thrombosis Program, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis 23:23-9. 2012..This article describes special considerations in PAD screening, risk-factor modification, and management in older MWH...
- Evaluation of thromboelastography for monitoring recombinant activated factor VII ex vivo in haemophilia A and B patients with inhibitors: a multicentre trialGuy Young
Children s Hospital Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California 90027, USA
Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis 19:276-82. 2008..Thus, test conditions may need to be optimized before Thromboelastograph/Rotation Thromboelastography can be utilized for all inhibitor patients...
- Correlates of spontaneous clearance of hepatitis C virus among people with hemophiliaMingdong Zhang
Viral Epidemiology Branch, Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, Rockville, MD 20852, USA
Blood 107:892-7. 2006..These data highlight and clarify the importance of nongenetic determinants in spontaneous recovery from HCV infection...
- Chronic hepatitis B and other correlates of spontaneous clearance of hepatitis C virus among HIV-infected people with hemophiliaLehida Melendez Morales
Viral Epidemiology Branch, Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, 6120 Executive Boulevard, Rockville, MD 20852, USA
AIDS 21:1631-6. 2007..To identify correlates of spontaneous hepatitis C virus (HCV) clearance among people with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) co-infection...