Jane N Kogan
Affiliation: University of Pittsburgh
- Increasing minority research participation through collaboration with community outpatient clinics: the STEP-BD Community Partners ExperienceJane N Kogan
Department of Psychiatry, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA USA
Clin Trials 6:344-54. 2009..The systematic treatment enhancement program for bipolar disorder developed the Community Partners Program (CPP) to address this issue in a large, prospective treatment study of persons with bipolar disorder...
- Predictors of timely follow-up care among medicaid-enrolled adults after psychiatric hospitalizationBradley D Stein
Department of Psychiatry, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15260, USA
Psychiatr Serv 58:1563-9. 2007..This study examined whether predictors of timely follow-up care after inpatient psychiatric discharge in non-Medicaid populations also predicted timely follow-up care among Medicaid-enrolled adults...
- Views of mental health care consumers on public reporting of information on provider performanceBradley D Stein
Department of Psychiatry, University of Pittsburgh, One Chatham Center, Suite 700, Pittsburgh, PA 15260, USA
Psychiatr Serv 60:689-92. 2009..This qualitative study examined consumer preferences regarding the content and use of provider performance data and other provider information to aid in consumers' decision making...
- Substance abuse detoxification and residential treatment among Medicaid-enrolled adults: rates and duration of subsequent treatmentBradley D Stein
Department of Psychiatry, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, 3811 OHara St, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Drug Alcohol Depend 104:100-6. 2009..Among the more severely ill individuals requiring detoxification or residential treatment, little empirical information is available about rates and predictors of subsequent engagement in necessary subsequent treatment...
- Understanding community mental health administrators' perspectives on dialectical behavior therapy implementationAmy D Herschell
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, Pittsburgh, USA
Psychiatr Serv 60:989-92. 2009....