Lynn Kern Koegel
Affiliation: University of California
- Improving generalization of peer socialization gains in inclusive school settings using initiations trainingLynn K Koegel
University of California, Santa Barbara, 93106 9490, USA
Behav Modif 36:361-77. 2012..Results are discussed in terms of theoretical and applied implications of incorporating initiations training into social interventions...
- Improving social initiations in young children with autism using reinforcers with embedded social interactionsRobert L Koegel
Department of Counseling, Clinical, School Psychology, Gevirtz Graduate School of Education, Koegel Autism Center, University of California, Santa Barbara, CA 93106 9490, USA
J Autism Dev Disord 39:1240-51. 2009..Theoretical and applied implications are discussed...
- Improving motivation for academics in children with autismLynn Kern Koegel
Counseling Clinical School Psychology Department, University of California, Santa Barbara, CA 93106 9490, USA
J Autism Dev Disord 40:1057-66. 2010..Theoretical and applied implications are discussed...
- Using individualized reinforcers and hierarchical exposure to increase food flexibility in children with autism spectrum disordersRobert L Koegel
Koegel Autism Center, Gevirtz Graduate School of Education, University of California, Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, CA 93106, USA
J Autism Dev Disord 42:1574-81. 2012..Implications for clinical practice and directions for further research are discussed...
- Joint attention and children with autism: a review of the literatureYvonne Bruinsma
Special Education, Developmental Disabilities, and Risk Studies, Graduate School of Education, University of California at Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, California, USA
Ment Retard Dev Disabil Res Rev 10:169-75. 2004..Possible areas for future research for children with autism are discussed...