Cheryl M Kodjo
Affiliation: University of Rochester
- Prevention and risk of adolescent substance abuse. The role of adolescents, families, and communitiesCheryl M Kodjo
Division of Adolescent Medicine, University of Rochester Medical Center, 601 Elmwood Avenue, Box 690, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Pediatr Clin North Am 49:257-68. 2002..Addressing media portrayal of drug use, availability of substances, and poverty would have a broad impact on the problem of adolescent substance use and would help to improve the health status of many adolescents in the United States...
- Demographic, intrinsic, and extrinsic factors associated with weapon carrying at schoolCheryl M Kodjo
Division of Adolescent Medicine, Children s Hospital at Srong, University of Rochester Medical Center, Box 690, 601 Elmwood Ave, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 157:96-103. 2003..Recent incidents of school violence have heightened the need to identify societal, interpersonal, and adolescent characteristics that contribute to weapon carrying...
- Predictors for emotionally distressed adolescents to receive mental health careCheryl M Kodjo
Division of Adolescent Medicine, Strong Children s Research Center, Golisano Children s Hospital at Strong and the AAP Center for Child Health Research, University of Rochester, Rochester, New York 14642, USA
J Adolesc Health 35:368-73. 2004..To determine predictors for emotionally distressed adolescents from different racial/ethnic groups to receive psychological counseling...
- Prevalence of, and factors associated with, adolescent physical fighting while under the influence of alcohol or drugsCheryl M Kodjo
Division of Adolescent Medicine, Strong Children s Research Center, University of Rochester, Rochester, New York, USA
J Adolesc Health 35:346.e11-6. 2004..To determine: (a) the prevalence of physical fighting while under the influence of alcohol or drugs, and (b) the associations among demographic factors, other risk behaviors, and physical fighting while under the influence of substances...
- Patient-Physician Goal: Reducing DisparitiesCheryl Kodjo; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..