Affiliation: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Peers and adolescent smokingKimberly Kobus
Health Research and Policy Centers, University of Illinois at Chicago, 850 W Jackson Blvd, Suite 400, Chicago, IL 60607, USA
Addiction 98:37-55. 2003..Recommendations for future investigations are made, as well as suggestions for specific methodological approaches that offer promise for advancing our knowledge of the contribution of peers on adolescent tobacco use...
- Bridging basic and clinical science with policy studies: The Partners with Transdisciplinary Tobacco Use Research Centers experienceKimberly Kobus
Institute for Health Research and Policy, University of Illinois at Chicago, 1747 West Roosevelt Road, Room 558, M C 275, Chicago, IL 60608, USA
Nicotine Tob Res 11:467-74. 2009..Examples of each domain are presented...
- Communications strategies to broaden the reach of tobacco use research: examples from the Transdisciplinary Tobacco Use Research CentersKimberly Kobus
Institute for Health Research and Policy, University of Illinois, Chicago, Illinois 60608, USA
Nicotine Tob Res 9:S571-82. 2007....
- Accuracy and bias in adolescents' perceptions of friends' substance useDavid B Henry
Institute for Health Research and Policy, University of Illinois at Chicago, 1747 West Roosevelt Road, Chicago, IL 60608, USA
Psychol Addict Behav 25:80-9. 2011..Results suggest the importance of differentiating the effects of actual and perceived peer substance use...
- Transdisciplinary tobacco use research: a decade of progress. IntroductionRobin Mermelstein
Institute for Health Research and Policy, University of Illinois at Chicago, 1747 W Roosevelt Rd, Room 558, Chicago, IL 60608, USA
Nicotine Tob Res 9:S519-22. 2007
- Transdisciplinary tobacco use researchDavid B Abrams
Centers for Behavioral and Preventive Medicine Brown Medical School/The Miriam Hospital, Providence, RI 02903, USA
Nicotine Tob Res 5:S5-10. 2003
- Facilitating transdisciplinary research: the experience of the transdisciplinary tobacco use research centersGlen D Morgan
Tobacco Control Research Branch, Behavioral Program, Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences, National Cancer Institute, NIH, Bethesda, MD 20892 7337, USA
Nicotine Tob Res 5:S11-9. 2003....