Affiliation: University of Rochester
- Multisystem physiological dysfunction is associated with depressive symptoms in a population-based sample of older adultsRoni W Kobrosly
Department of Community and Preventive Medicine, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY, USA
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 28:718-27. 2013..To evaluate the association between multisystem physiological dysfunction and depressive symptom severity in the US older adults...
- Socioeconomic factors and phthalate metabolite concentrations among United States women of reproductive ageRoni W Kobrosly
Center for Reproductive Epidemiology, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Environ Res 115:11-7. 2012..Relatively little is known about the socioeconomic correlates of phthalate metabolite urine concentrations among the general population, exposures of increasing public health concern, particularly for women of reproductive age...
- Associations between immunologic, inflammatory, and oxidative stress markers with severity of depressive symptoms: an analysis of the 2005-2006 National Health and Nutrition Examination SurveyRoni Kobrosly
Department of Community and Preventive Medicine, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Neurotoxicology 31:126-33. 2010..Further research is needed to identify the biological basis for this persistent association...
- Socioeconomic position and cognitive function in the Seychelles: a life course analysisRoni W Kobrosly
Department of Community and Preventive Medicine, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Neuroepidemiology 36:162-8. 2011..In this study, we sought to confirm the relation between early-life socioeconomic position (SEP) and adult cognitive function, and to examine potential mediation by contemporaneous SEP...
- Physiologic dysfunction scores and cognitive function test performance in U.S. adultsRoni W Kobrosly
MPH, Department of Community and Preventive Medicine, School of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Rochester Medical Center, 601 Elmwood Ave, Box 644, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Psychosom Med 74:81-8. 2012..To investigate the relationship between a measure of cumulative physiologic dysfunction and specific domains of cognitive function...
- Environmental health attitudes and behaviors: findings from a large pregnancy cohort studyEmily S Barrett
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY 14642, United States Electronic address
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 176:119-25. 2014..Our aim was to examine women's attitudes about these chemicals and ask whether they try to limit their exposure during pregnancy...
- Blood pressure and cognitive function: a prospective analysis among adolescents in SeychellesTanica Lyngdoh
Institute of Social and Preventive Medicine, Lausanne University Hospital, Lausanne, Switzerland
J Hypertens 31:1175-82. 2013..We examined the prospective relation between BP and cognitive function in adolescence...
- Prenatal exposure to methylmercury and LCPUFA in relation to birth weightEdwin van Wijngaarden
Department of Public Health Sciences, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, NY Department of Environmental Medicine, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, NY Electronic address
Ann Epidemiol 24:273-8. 2014..Epidemiologic studies have been inconclusive regarding the impact of coexposure to long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCPUFA) and methylmercury (MeHg) from fish consumption during pregnancy on measures of fetal development...