Affiliation: University of Rochester
- Multisystem physiological dysfunction is associated with depressive symptoms in a population-based sample of older adultsRoni W Kobrosly
Department of Community and Preventive Medicine, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY, USA
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 28:718-27. 2013..To evaluate the association between multisystem physiological dysfunction and depressive symptom severity in the US older adults...
- Socioeconomic factors and phthalate metabolite concentrations among United States women of reproductive ageRoni W Kobrosly
Center for Reproductive Epidemiology, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Environ Res 115:11-7. 2012..Relatively little is known about the socioeconomic correlates of phthalate metabolite urine concentrations among the general population, exposures of increasing public health concern, particularly for women of reproductive age...
- Associations between immunologic, inflammatory, and oxidative stress markers with severity of depressive symptoms: an analysis of the 2005-2006 National Health and Nutrition Examination SurveyRoni Kobrosly
Department of Community and Preventive Medicine, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Neurotoxicology 31:126-33. 2010..Further research is needed to identify the biological basis for this persistent association...
- Socioeconomic position and cognitive function in the Seychelles: a life course analysisRoni W Kobrosly
Department of Community and Preventive Medicine, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Neuroepidemiology 36:162-8. 2011..In this study, we sought to confirm the relation between early-life socioeconomic position (SEP) and adult cognitive function, and to examine potential mediation by contemporaneous SEP...
- Physiologic dysfunction scores and cognitive function test performance in U.S. adultsRoni W Kobrosly
MPH, Department of Community and Preventive Medicine, School of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Rochester Medical Center, 601 Elmwood Ave, Box 644, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Psychosom Med 74:81-8. 2012..To investigate the relationship between a measure of cumulative physiologic dysfunction and specific domains of cognitive function...
- Blood pressure and cognitive function: a prospective analysis among adolescents in SeychellesTanica Lyngdoh
aInstitute of Social and Preventive Medicine, Lausanne University Hospital, Lausanne, Switzerland bMinistry of Health, Section of Noncommunicable Diseases, Victoria, Republic of Seychelles cDepartment of Community and Preventive Medicine dDepartment of Pediatrics eDepartment of Environmental Medicine, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, New York, USA fNorthern Ireland Centre for Food and Health, University of Ulster, Coleraine, Northern Ireland, UK
J Hypertens 31:1175-82. 2013..We examined the prospective relation between BP and cognitive function in adolescence...