Elizabeth G Klein
Affiliation: University of Minnesota
- Minnesota tobacco-free park policies: attitudes of the general public and park officialsElizabeth G Klein
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55454, USA
Nicotine Tob Res 9:S49-55. 2007..Fears of policy difficulties among park and recreation directors who work in parks without a tobacco-free policy are much greater than actual problems experienced in Minnesota tobacco-free park areas...
- Smokeless tobacco advertising at the point of sale: prevalence, placement, and demographic correlatesRachel Widome
Center for Chronic Disease Outcomes Research, Minneapolis VA Medical Center, One Veterans Drive 152 2E, Minneapolis, MN 55417, USA
Nicotine Tob Res 14:217-23. 2012..We aimed to describe the prevalence, in-store location, and neighborhood predictors of point-of-sale smokeless tobacco advertising...
- Social ecological predictors of the transition to overweight in youth: results from the Teens Eating for Energy and Nutrition at Schools (TEENS) studyElizabeth G Klein
Division of Epidemiology and Community Health, University of Minnesota School of Public Health, Minneapolis, MN 55454, USA
J Am Diet Assoc 108:1163-9. 2008..To explore the social ecological predictors of the transition to overweight in youth, as shown in results from the Teens Eating for Energy and Nutrition at Schools study...
- Parental perceptions of their adolescent's weight status: the ECHO studyMary O Hearst
Division of Epidemiology and Community Health, School of Public Health, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55454, USA
Am J Health Behav 35:248-55. 2011..To assess the correlates of parental classification of adolescent weight status...
- Multilevel predictors of smoking initiation among adolescents: findings from the Minnesota Adolescent Community Cohort (MACC) studyKate Goldade
Department of Family Medicine and Community Health, University of Minnesota, 717 Delaware St SE, Suite 166, Minneapolis, MN 55414, USA
Prev Med 54:242-6. 2012..To understand how factors at multiple levels of influence impact adolescent smoking initiation...
- Young adult support for clean indoor air laws in restaurants and barsDebra H Bernat
Center for Adolescent Nursing, School of Nursing, University of Minnesota, 5 140 Weaver Densford Hall, 308 Harvard Street, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
J Adolesc Health 45:102-4. 2009..Nonsmokers, college students, those with nonsmoking friends, and those living with home smoking bans were consistently more supportive of both CIA laws...
- Tobacco and alcohol advertising in televised sports: time to focus on policy changeElizabeth G Klein
Am J Public Health 97:198; author reply 198-9. 2007