Affiliation: University Hospitals Case Medical Center
- Testosterone treatment for hypoactive sexual desire disorder in postmenopausal womenSheryl Kingsberg
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH, USA
J Sex Med 4:227-34. 2007..A bilateral oophorectomy can lead to decreases in sexual desire in 50% of cases by removing ovarian contribution to the circulating levels of testosterone. Testosterone therapy is an option for the restoration of sexual drive...
- Evaluation and treatment of female sexual disordersSheryl Kingsberg
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, MacDonald Women s Hospital, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH, USA
Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct 20:S33-43. 2009..However, even the best PRO cannot replace the clinician-patient interview and the careful gathering of the patient's sexual history. PROs should always be interpreted and integrated with the woman's history...
- Treating dyspareunia caused by vaginal atrophy: a review of treatment options using vaginal estrogen therapySa Kingsberg
University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Case Western Reserve University Cleveland OH, USA
Int J Womens Health 1:105-11. 2010....
- Vulvar and vaginal atrophy in postmenopausal women: findings from the REVIVE (REal Women's VIews of Treatment Options for Menopausal Vaginal ChangEs) surveySheryl A Kingsberg
Department of Reproductive Biology, Case Western University, Cleveland, OH, USA
J Sex Med 10:1790-9. 2013..Symptoms include dyspareunia (pain with intercourse), vaginal dryness, and irritation and may affect sexual activities, relationships, and activities of daily life...
- Resistance and barriers to local estrogen therapy in women with atrophic vaginitisSheryl A Kingsberg
Department of Reproductive Biology, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
J Sex Med 10:1567-74. 2013..Nonhormonal over-the-counter treatments may provide temporary symptom relief, but the condition is progressive, and hormonal treatment may be warranted...
- Evaluation of the clinical relevance of benefits associated with transdermal testosterone treatment in postmenopausal women with hypoactive sexual desire disorderSheryl Kingsberg
University Hospitals of Cleveland, 11100 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
J Sex Med 4:1001-8. 2007..The clinical relevance study was designed to answer this question...
- Distress reduction in female sexual dysfunctions: a dose-ranging study of subcutaneous bremelanotideSheryl Kingsberg
University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland, OH
Obstet Gynecol 123:29S-30S. 2014..Efficacy measures included the 15-item, Female Sexual Distress Scale-Desire/Arousal/Orgasm questionnaire...
- The other side: failure in fair and balanced reportingStanley E Althof
J Sex Med 2:583-4. 2005
- The journal of sexual medicine supports research and choice in women's sexual health managementSheryl Kingsberg
J Sex Med 4:209-10. 2007