Bryan H King
Affiliation: University of Washington
- Psychiatric assessment of severe presentations in autism spectrum disorders and intellectual disabilityBryan H King
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine, Seattle Children s Autism Center, Seattle Children s Hospital, Seattle, WA, USA Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA Electronic address
Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am 23:1-14. 2014..Examples of how the consideration of each of these domains may inform the diagnostic formulation are highlighted. ..
- Lack of efficacy of citalopram in children with autism spectrum disorders and high levels of repetitive behavior: citalopram ineffective in children with autismBryan H King
Seattle Children s Hospital, University of Washington, 4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
Arch Gen Psychiatry 66:583-90. 2009..Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors are widely prescribed for children with autism spectrum disorders...
- Baseline factors predicting placebo response to treatment in children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorders: a multisite randomized clinical trialBryan H King
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington, Seattle2Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine, Seattle Children s Hospital, Washington
JAMA Pediatr 167:1045-52. 2013..The finding of factors that differentially predict the likelihood of response to placebo over that of an active drug could have a significant impact on study design in this population...
- Revisiting the relationship between autism and schizophrenia: toward an integrated neurobiologyNina de Lacy
University of Washington and Seattle Children s Hospital, Seattle, Washington 98195, USA
Annu Rev Clin Psychol 9:555-87. 2013..In so doing, the door is opened to the consideration of new therapeutics that are developed based upon molecular, synaptic, and systems targets common to both disorders...
- 2/4-RUPP Autism Network: Guanfacine for the Treatment of Hyperactivity in PDDBryan H King; Fiscal Year: 2010..The role of gene variants and urinary adrenergic/noradrenergic measures as biomarkers in moderating response to guanfacine on primary efficacy measures and adverse effects will be explored. ..