Affiliation: University of Florida
- Using interpersonal perception to characterize pharmacists' and patients' perceptions of the benefits of pharmaceutical careMichelle Assa-Eley
Health Commun 17:41-56. 2005..By directly addressing these differences, pharmacists can attempt to improve patients' perceptions of pharmacy services while providing valuable new services...
- Questions elderly patients have about on-going therapy: a pilot study to assist in communication with physiciansC Kimberlin
Department of Pharmacy Health Care Administration, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 32610, USA
Pharm World Sci 23:237-41. 2001..It also evaluated the effectiveness of a brief intervention to prepare patients to ask questions about drug therapy during medical visits...
- Communicating with patients: skills assessment in US colleges of pharmacyCarole L Kimberlin
College of Pharmacy, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 32610, USA
Am J Pharm Educ 70:67. 2006..To describe current practices in assessing patient communication skills in US colleges and schools of pharmacy...
- Validity and reliability of measurement instruments used in researchCarole L Kimberlin
Department of Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy, College of Pharmacy, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 32610, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 65:2276-84. 2008..Issues related to the validity and reliability of measurement instruments used in research are reviewed...
- Voluntary undertaking rule and duty to warnDavid B Brushwood
Pharmacy Health Care Administration, College of Pharmacy, University of Florida, Gainesville, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 59:1867-9. 2002
- Constructs underlying community pharmacy dispensing functions relative to Florida pharmacy techniciansDebbie L Wilson
Rehabilitation Outcomes Research Center, North Florida South Georgia Veterans Health Service, Department of Veterans Affairs, Gainesville, FL, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 47:588-98. 2007..To assess pharmacist and pharmacy technician opinions on functions community pharmacy technicians should perform...