Tae H Kim
Affiliation: University of California
- Genome-wide analysis of protein-DNA interactionsTae Hoon Kim
Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, University of California, San Diego School of Medicine, La Jolla, California 92093 0653, USA
Annu Rev Genomics Hum Genet 7:81-102. 2006..Here, we review recent advances in ChIP-based methods for genome-wide detection of protein-DNA interactions, and discuss their significance in enhancing our knowledge of the gene regulatory networks and epigenetic mechanisms in cells...
- A high-resolution map of active promoters in the human genomeTae Hoon Kim
Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, UCSD School of Medicine, 9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla, California 92093-0653, USA
Nature 436:876-80. 2005..These results provide a global view of the functional relationships among transcriptional machinery, chromatin structure and gene expression in human cells...
- Direct isolation and identification of promoters in the human genomeTae Hoon Kim
Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, California 92093, USA
Genome Res 15:830-9. 2005..These results demonstrate the specificity of a genome-wide analysis method for mapping transcriptional regulatory elements and also indicate that a small, yet significant number of human genes remains to be discovered...
- Positive inter-regulation between beta-catenin/T cell factor-4 signaling and endothelin-1 signaling potentiates proliferation and survival of prostate cancer cellsPing Sun
Burnham Institute for Medical Research, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Mol Pharmacol 69:520-31. 2006..The positive inter-regulation between beta-cat/Tcf-4 signaling and ET-1 signaling potentiates proliferation and survival of CaP cells, thereby representing a novel mechanism that contributes to CaP progression...
- An all-round view of eukaryotic transcriptionTae Hoon Kim
Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, University of California, San Diego School of Medicine, 9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla, CA 92093-0653, USA
Genome Biol 7:323. 2006..A report of the Keystone Symposium 'Regulation of Eukaryotic Transcription: From Chromatin to mRNA', Taos, USA, 21-26 April 2006...
- Analysis of the vertebrate insulator protein CTCF-binding sites in the human genomeTae Hoon Kim
Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, University of California, San Diego School of Medicine, La Jolla, CA 92093 0653, USA
Cell 128:1231-45. 2007..In addition, CTCF localization is largely invariant across different cell types. Our results provide a resource for investigating insulator function and possible other general and evolutionarily conserved activities of CTCF sites...
- Identification and analysis of functional elements in 1% of the human genome by the ENCODE pilot projectEwan Birney
Nature 447:799-816. 2007..Together, these studies are defining a path for pursuit of a more comprehensive characterization of human genome function...
- Decoding Signal Transduction Pathways in Cancer CellsTae Kim; Fiscal Year: 2006..Results from these experiments will provide a detailed picture of how differential expression mediated by the Wnt/beta-cat/TCF pathway activation promotes the cancer phenotype. ..