Eunice Y Kim
Affiliation: University of Colorado
- Childhood mania, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and conduct disorder: a critical review of diagnostic dilemmasEunice Y Kim
Department of Psychology, University of Colorado at Boulder, Boulder, CO 80309, USA
Bipolar Disord 4:215-25. 2002..We review the literature on the extent to which these disorders can be reliably differentiated, and describe the diagnostic confusion that may be the result of features common to both classes of disorders...
- Expressed emotion as a predictor of outcome among bipolar patients undergoing family therapyEunice Y Kim
Department of Psychology, University of Colorado, Campus Box 345, Boulder, CO 80309 0345, USA
J Affect Disord 82:343-52. 2004..However, few studies have examined whether levels of EE predict the course of illness for patients engaged in psychosocial interventions...
- Life stress and the course of early-onset bipolar disorderEunice Y Kim
University of Colorado, Boulder, CO, USA
J Affect Disord 99:37-44. 2007..This study examined whether levels of life stress predict levels of mood symptoms among bipolar adolescents participating in a treatment development study of family-focused psychoeducation and pharmacotherapy...
- Behavioral activation, inhibition and mood symptoms in early-onset bipolar disorderAdrine Biuckians
Department of Psychology, University of Colorado at Boulder, CO 80309 0345, USA
J Affect Disord 97:71-6. 2007..The secondary aim was to investigate whether self-reported BIS levels were associated with self-reported anxiety symptoms...
- Chronic and acute stress and the prediction of major depression in womenConstance Hammen
Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California 90095 1563, USA
Depress Anxiety 26:718-23. 2009....
- Family-focused treatment for adolescents with bipolar disorderDavid J Miklowitz
Department of Psychology, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO 80309 0345, USA
J Affect Disord 82:S113-28. 2004..The adult version of FFT has been shown to be effective in forestalling relapses in two randomized clinical trials involving bipolar adults...