LA CREIS RENEE KIDD
Affiliation: University of Louisville
- Chemokine Ligand 5 (CCL5) and chemokine receptor (CCR5) genetic variants and prostate cancer risk among men of African Descent: a case-control studyLaCreis R Kidd
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Louisville Clinical Translational Research Building, 505 South Hancock Street Room 306, Louisville, KY, 40202, USA
Hered Cancer Clin Pract 10:16. 2012..abstract:..
- Interaction among apoptosis-associated sequence variants and joint effects on aggressive prostate cancerNicole A Lavender
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, School of Medicine, University of Louisville UofL, Louisville, KY, USA
BMC Med Genomics 5:11. 2012..This statistical conundrum stems from the prohibitive amount of data needed to account for multiple hypothesis testing...
- 8q24 sequence variants in relation to prostate cancer risk among men of African descent: a case-control studyMarnita L Benford
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY, USA
BMC Cancer 10:334. 2010..Human chromosome 8q24 has been implicated in prostate tumorigenesis...
- Angiogenesis-associated sequence variants relative to breast cancer recurrence and survivalLaCreis R Kidd
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY 40202, USA
Cancer Causes Control 21:1545-57. 2010..Consequently, we evaluated the influence of 14 sequence variants detected in IL-10, TGF-β1, VEGF, and their associated receptors as effective predictors of BrCA clinical outcomes...
- Lack of association of the N-acetyltransferase NAT1*10 allele with prostate cancer incidence, grade, or stage among smokers in FinlandLaCreis R Kidd
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, James Graham Brown Cancer Center, University of Louisville Health Sciences Center, 505 S Hancock St, Louisville, KY 40292, USA
Biochem Genet 49:73-82. 2011..28; 95% CI, 0.66-2.47), aggressive disease (OR = 0.58; 95% CI, 0.13-2.67), or advanced disease (OR = 1.19; 95% CI, 0.49-2.91)...
- A Pharmacogenetic approach to prostate cancer susceptibilityLA CREIS KIDD; Fiscal Year: 2007....