- Bilateral hand cramping and weakness · broad fingers · coarse facial features · Dx?Morteza Khodaee
Department of Family Medicine, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO, USA Email
J Fam Pract 63:E9-E11. 2014..She was dropping objects and had finger locking, yet had no numbness, tingling, or morning stiffness. ..
- Knee pain following a ski injuryMorteza Khodaee
Department of Family Medicine, School of Medicine, University of Colorado, USA
Asian J Sports Med 3:214-5. 2012..1). How do you interpret his radiographs?Enchondroma of the medial distal femur.Nonossifying fibroma of the medial distal femur.Osteoid osteoma of the medial distal femur.Salter-Harris type II fracture of the distal femur...
- Common ultramarathon injuries and illnesses: race day managementMorteza Khodaee
Department of Family Medicine, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO 80238, USA
Curr Sports Med Rep 11:290-7. 2012..The focus of this article is on the evaluation and management of common medical conditions encountered during ultramarathons...
- Painless cutaneous nodulesMorteza Khodaee
Department of Family Medicine, University of Colorado Denver, CO, USA
J Fam Pract 61:489-91. 2012..The lesions on the patient's body were getting caught on his clothes. He said that his mother and several of his siblings had similar "lumps"...
- Football (soccer) safety equipment use and parental attitudes toward safety equipment in a community youth sports programMorteza Khodaee
Department of Family Medicine, University of Colorado Denver, Denver, Colorado, CO 80238, USA
Res Sports Med 19:129-43. 2011..Many parents were unfamiliar with available SE, but they were mostly willing to pay for it. In a community youth sports program, reports of football injuries were low as was the use of football SE other than SGs...