Asma A Khan
Affiliation: University of North Carolina
- Effect of calcium hydroxide on proinflammatory cytokines and neuropeptidesAsma A Khan
Department of Endodontics, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599 7450, USA
J Endod 34:1360-3. 2008..001). We concluded that denaturation of these proinflammatory mediators is a potential mechanism by which Ca(OH)(2) contributes to the resolution of periradicular periodontitis...
- MicroRNAs: new insights into the pathogenesis of endodontic periapical diseaseLinda T Chan
Department of Endodontics, University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
J Endod 39:1498-503. 2013..The purpose of this study was to examine the differential expression of miRNAs in diseased periapical tissues as compared with healthy controls...
- Widespread pain in temporomandibular disordersPei Feng Lim
Center for Neurosensory Disorders, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2054 Old Dental Building, CB 7455, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Pain Manag 1:181-7. 2011..Increased awareness of CWP is important for improved diagnoses and more effective pain management. Patients with CWP can be effectively managed in multidisciplinary pain clinics. ..
- Potential correlation between statins and pulp chamber calcificationMary T Pettiette
Department of Endodontics, University of North Carolina School of Dentistry, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599 7450, USA
J Endod 39:1119-23. 2013..This study tested the hypothesis that the systemic administration of statins results in increased dental pulp calcification...
- The relationship between resting arterial blood pressure and acute postoperative pain in endodontic patientsJames Wayne King
Center for Neurosensory Disorders, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
J Orofac Pain 26:321-7. 2012..To evaluate the relationship between preoperative resting arterial blood pressure and postoperative pain in patients undergoing nonsurgical root canal therapy...
- Differential expression of microRNAs in normal and inflamed human pulpsSheng Zhong
Department of Endodontics, School of Dentistry, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599, USA
J Endod 38:746-52. 2012..The purpose of this study was to examine the differential expression of miRNAs in normal and inflamed human dental pulps and to explore their functional gene targets...