Affiliation: University of Vermont
- Mental health care treatment initiation when mental health services are incorporated into primary care practiceRodger Kessler
Department of Family Medicine, University of Vermont College of Medicine, Burlington, VT, USA
J Am Board Fam Med 25:255-9. 2012..In both practices referrals for mental health services are made within the practice...
- Identifying and screening for psychological and comorbid medical and psychological disorders in medical settingsRodger Kessler
Department of Family Medicine, University of Vermont College of Medicine, Montpelier, VT 05602, USA
J Clin Psychol 65:253-67. 2009....
- Across the great divide: introduction to the special issue on psychology in medicineRodger Kessler
Department of Family Medicine, University of Vermont College of Medicine, USA
J Clin Psychol 65:231-4. 2009....
- The problem of integrating behavioral health in the medical home and the questions it leads toRodger Kessler
Department of Family Medicine and Center for Translational Science, University of Vermont College of Medicine, Berlin Family Health, Fletcher Allen Health Care, Burlington, VT 05401, USA
J Clin Psychol Med Settings 16:4-12. 2009..This paper will identify the elements that need to be changed in order for psychology to be integrated into medicine rather than excluded from its policy, planning and operations...
- A proposal to speed translation of healthcare research into practice: dramatic change is neededRodger Kessler
College of Medicine, University of Vermont, Burlington, VT 05405, USA
Am J Prev Med 40:637-44. 2011..Current research paradigms generally have not provided the answers needed for more probable and more rapid translation. A major shift is proposed to produce research with more rapid clinical, public health, and policy impact...